Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament
Little Fighter 2 Tournament

After talking with Blue Phoenix, I finally got the authorization to create a LF2 tournament!

Description:
This is a normal 1vs1 tournament (like the LF2 original one), the winner place will be decided by fighting someone else, if you win a fight, you will proceed to the next one, if you lose, you will be automatically disqualified.

Rules:
- Use an unmodified version of LF2 v2.0(a)
- If one of the players is not present for his fight, he will be disqualified.
- for each game, the characters will be randomly selected.
- The default background is HK-coliseum.
- Usage of the Function-keys is prohibited (ie. F6, F7, F8, F9). The same applies for entering the cheat (lf2.net) which would allow a transformation of Louis to Louis EX at full HP.
- Any item can be used in any way (includes drinking milk or beer as well as using an unlimited number of Freeze's ice-swords)
- No limit for the combos dommage.
- Transformation of Louis into Louis EX is allowed.
- Attack limits per fight:
-Henry: 1x D^J
-Rudolf: 1x D^J + 2x DvJ
- Rudolf transformation is allowed.
- The fights have to be recorded by the original little fighter 2 recorder, and uploaded, then pming me the link of the record.

The tournament:
In order to participate to the tournament, the player must send me a private message (Do not spam posts on this thread or you will not be able to participate) (You need to be patient to get your answer for joining the tournament).
The start date of the tournament will be decided on the 19/8/2013.

Useful programs to connect to each other:
LogMeIn Hamachi
LF2 Lobby (your virus-scanner might give a false-positive; the program is clean)

More Informations:
The fight time and date will be choosed by talking to the two players and will be properly choosed.
The hamachi networks [names and passwords] will be given by pm to the accepted participants.
Each 4participants will be on 1network.

Current Participans: (the name in [brackets] is the forum username, and the normal one is the hamachi one)
Koczko [kamiloslav]

Good luck to all the participants!
Thanks given by:
I would join this if it wasn't about these 3 lines....
Quote:- Any item can be used in any way (includes drinking milk or beer as well as using an unlimited number of Freeze's ice-swords)
- No limit for the combos dommage.
- Transformation of Louis into Louis EX is allowed.

I can actually live with the transforming because it disabeles your moving if you transform so you can kill LouisEX immediatly after he transformed but i am not a fan of it.
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I don't like the idea of allowing LouisEX transformation and especially drinking milk, and although I don't think I will win, I'm in.

Please remind me through FB when the battle's going to start since there's a chance I'll forgot to recheck the thread: https://www.facebook.com/freezicle24

I'll probably try to make an agreement with my opponent to not transform or drink milk or infinite combos... There's no rule about not making agreements.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by: