Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Ingame bugs of Lf2
For 18: That'd be frame 200. Notice for all characters, the state in frame 200 is 15. After that frame, it'd be state 13. That's why you can't multi-freeze at the typical frozen state, but you can multi-freeze at the first frame.

For 33: That happens because DJA is made to be de-fuse for Firzen. When they hit each other, they're already Firzen, but you pressed DJA so quickly that it doesn't happen.

For 34: That's because each time a frame with an itr hits something, it freezes in its current frame for a very short period of time. That's why when you do a strafe attack without hitting anything, you can do it quickly, but when you do it on someone, your strafe seems to end slower. This is the same thing that's happening but to an extreme extent.

For 50: It's part of the data, possibly not properly removed, so LouisEX can actually perform a palm while grabbing someone by pressing J. Take a look at LouisEX's data:
Louis' data:
The same thing applies to 31 (Davis' run attack), notice the hit_a...
Knight being able to use his sword even when holding a weapon by using D>A is part of his moveset.

And Bat using DvA during grab to do a no-mana-cost speed punch. D^A doesn't lead to any frame. This frame is actually the same as that of Davis' catching frame.

For 51: Have you tried to leave Rudolf in his Rudolf state after fusing with Firen and then transforming into Rudolf? Maybe Rudolf may actually de-fuse after a time interval, just as fusing Firen and Freeze to get Firzen has a time interval before they de-fuse.

A lot of these bugs are indeed ingame bugs, a handful of them however, are just flaws in the data changing. Whatever the bugs, you have done a good job in finding them.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
Bug #60 happens because the ball hit's the enemy's bdy in the defend frame, not the itr: effect 4. Basically, it's like you hit any character in defend frame (without reflecting). :D
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
a half bug (i think it's posted before, but having it happen multiple times is cool):
[Image: 4az.gif]

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Could it be that you can only set knight or julian only once with D>A on fire?

Try to use D>AAA against them... you cant hit them with an fire ball again. The distance doesnt matter.
This room will never be full! I take care of it. (Click to View)
Please click on another_dragon_egg^^ (and the other eggs too....maybe)
[Image: KT8j.gif] [Image: 6Xq7.gif] [Image: 5yLG.gif]
They´re cute, aren´t they? :)
http://dragcave.net/user/another_dragon
Thanks given by:
Quote:a half bug (i think it's posted before, but having it happen multiple times is cool):
guess it should be possible to do forever :S
survival is place where most new bug-like stuff happens randomly
got a few saved as well
[Image: sh1t%2004.gif]
[Image: sh1t%2011.gif]
[Image: sh1t%2012.gif]
[Image: sh1t%2013.gif]

Quote:Could it be that you can only set knight or julian only once with D>A on fire?Try to use D>AAA against them... you cant hit them with an fire ball again. The distance doesnt matter.

Kind of right, but it's not bug but somehow shorter falling. If K/J jump, all 3 fireballs hit them.
Thanks given by:
If a character is drinking or carrying bottle and another character is on top of him/her, the character will be on the bottom but the bottle on top
Thanks given by:
hey i was just wondering, would it be a normal occurance for two freezes (with one john) to appear are around uhm..lvl 15 in survival mode?
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by:
well i guess so.. i had.. two johns and louis in lvl 15 very often..
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
What's wrong with it anyways?

It's not TOO unusual, two of the same characters appearing...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
however there is one bug in survival

if you kill both main character and respawning character ( for example bandit and com in stage 4) at the same time, respawning character will not spawn until end of that survival stage.
Thanks given by: