Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #21: Writing challenge
That's right, once again we're going to have a writing contest! This time your theme is

Write a background story for an LF2-character

Requirements:
  • 200 words or more.
  • One entry per member.
  • Post your story in spoiler tags.
  • You may choose any character in the original LF2. That includes the heroes, the bosses, all subcharacters and even template.
  • The story has to be set in the LF2-world.
  • Any number of characters may appear in your story, but focus on one or just a few of them.

Submit your entry before July 1st!

Good luck to all participants :)
Ohh I would so love to participate. :D Got a few exams in June, but since the deadline is July 1st I might even fire up my brain before that. ;)

Stay tuned for: The return of Ramond.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
I would like to take part in, but my grammar is sucky, which might make it worse.:)
Useful
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
(06-05-2013, 09:31 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  I would like to take part in, but my grammar is sucky, which might make it worse.:)
that's fine. the [last time] i voted for empirefantasy - even though his english was sub-perfect, i still enjoyed his story.

i'm joining this contest

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
I shall participate but one question,.... Will I post the story here or PM it to reaper?
Thanks given by:
Here's an attempt. I don't know if I'm having grammar mistakes or the story is unclear, but I hope you get the idea.

I'd really like to see someone do Template...

(06-06-2013, 08:07 AM)davis60 Wrote:  I shall participate but one question,.... Will I post the story here or PM it to reaper?

I got ninja'd by this question. I think it's here since he asked to add spoiler tags and there's not much point on doing it if we PM the story to him.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , LutiChris , Dr. Time , koori , ossiee
O_o nice background story, it fits to the real game.

I almost never write any fiction ^.^ but I'll give a try.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
I may give it a try too,if I come up with a nice story,that is.
And nice story LeoGautama
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
(06-05-2013, 09:31 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  I would like to take part in, but my grammar is sucky, which might make it worse.:)
I second what Azriel said. While good grammar helps making a story understandable and readable, it's not what makes the story interesting or unique, so for me it certainly isn't the deciding factor. I'd say go for it.

(06-06-2013, 08:09 AM)LeoGautama Wrote:  
(06-06-2013, 08:07 AM)davis60 Wrote:  I shall participate but one question,.... Will I post the story here or PM it to reaper?
I think it's here since he asked to add spoiler tags and there's not much point on doing it if we PM the story to him.
That is correct.

Thanks given by:
consider me as participating.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: