Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 2 (Creature)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The goal of this contest was to create several sprites, each with their own theme. This thread is dedicated to the

2nd theme: Creature

In total, 7 entries have been submitted to this category! These are the entries (in no particular order):
[Image: o2uY2R9.png]
[Image: 9FMiP7D.png] Anon 1
[Image: FUzuWaM.png] Anon 2
[Image: 6pXCL2n.gif] Anon 3
[Image: JFARkvg.png] Anon 4
[Image: d829336.png] Anon 5
[Image: EnEr7V1.png] Anon 6

Please vote for your favorite(s) till Sunday, December 6th!!

Subsequenty, the scoreboard will be determined as follows:
  • The winner of this poll receives 11 points, the second receives 10, the third gets 9, and so on.
  • If two places tie, they will receive equal points. For example: there are two winners --> both will receive 11 points, the next lower in votes will be treated as third and hence receives 9 points.
  • I am keeping track of who gets how many points. In the end, I will sum those up, announce the scoreboard, and, of course, the winners.

May the odds be ever in your favor :p
[Image: 9FMiP7D.png] oh boy this snake with antennas and fish tail looks so smooth. Tremendous artwork, congratulations Anon1-kun, you have my vote!!!
Anon 3 = Ariel?
Anon 6 = LutiChris
Ariel = Anon3
Sanger = Anon4
Gad = Anon5
and you are 2 ;)

anon5 is housemate tho.
[Image: o2uY2R9.png] I understand that winter is coming but please, be more creative :) atleast ice frog with a body of a bird.

[Image: 9FMiP7D.png]- A sea serpent, technique looks nice, I like these dark kind a grass details. Well done.

[Image: FUzuWaM.png]- The "Kung I will murder you Panda". Everything looks nice but it's still a panda.

[Image: 6pXCL2n.gif]- Now this one looks interesting. A giant earth worm predator. A gir is good, movement like he ate something or doing something with the mud on it's body, dont know. I like those crystal like parts. But something I think could have improved it would be those dark-shadow areas at it's belly, it could move along with it to show that it's a shadow or if it's a mud, then make like a mud being dragged all over the belly.

[Image: JFARkvg.png] - A compilation of nature. This one is saying "keel me". Somehow it could have been a bigger. I mean the whole image, so the details would be more visible.

[Image: d829336.png]-Too much human like, only a skeleton armor..

[Image: EnEr7V1.png]- Hah, funny little creature. O bulldog of the grass
Polls closed! Thanks for your votes!

Please keep an eye on the entries-thread where I will reveal the results in a moment :)