Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Contest #22: Spriting challenge - Theme 5 (LFE member)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The goal of this contest was to create several sprites, each with their own theme. This thread is dedicated to the

5th theme: Character representing an LFE-member performing a special attack

In total, 6 entries have been submitted to this category! These are the entries (in no particular order):
Representing:
[Image: 6ba41c2.gif] Anon 1MH-Razen, performing a super energy-wave
[Image: 8vE9q8H.png] Anon 2mfc, trying to wololo his friends.
[Image: someone_else.png] Anon 3Someone else, just casually coding his way through.
[Image: Jlnft3H.png] Anon 4Housemate, performing his creation-attack.
I chose him over others because he is incredibly motivated to work on projects and to create. This is why I made him perform this special attack. He wears a glove with 4 elements: wind, fire, water, and earth (earth is not visible on his glove is this sprite). The element light has been omitted because we are all light-element users. It, however, gets covered by another element we learn later. And why no dark? Because darkness is failure.
[Image: lTHLHFT.gif] Anon 5Alolectric Ateleric Alectric, having no time to waste!
[Image: e7vhyT8.png] Anon 6LutiChris, performing the dreaded coffee cup attack on a bandit-sprite!
Please note that I rewrote some descriptions to make it a bit harder to guess who created what ;)

Please vote for your favorite(s) till Sunday, December 6th!!

Subsequenty, the scoreboard will be determined as follows:
  • The winner of this poll receives 11 points, the second receives 10, the third gets 9, and so on.
  • If two places tie, they will receive equal points. For example: there are two winners --> both will receive 11 points, the next lower in votes will be treated as third and hence receives 9 points.
  • I am keeping track of who gets how many points. In the end, I will sum those up, announce the scoreboard, and, of course, the winners.

May the odds be ever in your favor :p
[Image: 8vE9q8H.png]
18(Monk, You need a monk?) (Click to View)
Sorry, can someone re-upload Someone Else by Anon 3 to imgur? I cannot view ANY images that are from postimg.
Here ya go STM
[Image: uJw1KxG.png]
[Image: 6ba41c2.gif]- As a sprite nice, as animation it could be smoother :) We are to participiate not to show that "I" can:)

[Image: 8vE9q8H.png]- Fill me in with this funny design please :) I see it funny but don't know what kind of wololo is this

[Image: someone_else.png]- A great design. He is someone but not someone specific. The coding, the question mark, neat!

[Image: Jlnft3H.png] - By the power of glove, I shall create you!

[Image: lTHLHFT.gif]- Alec, WHERE ART THOU!!! Good to see this guy. Nice one.

[Image: e7vhyT8.png] Is it Luti or Kay? I am confused. Btw, that coffee :)
(11-30-2015, 02:32 PM)Sänger Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 8vE9q8H.png]- Fill me in with this funny design please :) I see it funny but don't know what kind of wololo is this
(11-30-2015, 02:32 PM)Sänger Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of wololo is this
(11-30-2015, 02:32 PM)Sänger Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of wololo
(11-30-2015, 02:32 PM)Sänger Wrote: [ -> ]what
[Image: Jlnft3H.png]
Is that me  Mad !! nice me  :) .. I also can tell who sprited this one  Twisted

' Wrote:Because darkness is failure

Nice saying ..
Lol all anonymous XD
Nice entries! :D
[Image: 6ba41c2.gif]

WTF, where did you know this!?!?

When I practiced this move today morning it just looked like that :D