Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Then and Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: eWw5NBl.png]
Comments please

p.s Rento head could go bit forward
the feets could be a bit bigger, besides looks fabulous :)
Isnt this basically revamped sprites? Btw those are really good
The shading on the hair is my favorite
The feet dont really need to be enlarged or at least i dont mind them being this way.
(12-03-2015, 07:09 PM)Housemate Wrote: [ -> ]the feets could be a bit bigger, besides looks fabulous :)

Yeah, it might but I kind a borrowed it from Apoc, the great spriter :)

(12-03-2015, 07:15 PM)LutiChris Wrote: [ -> ]Isnt this basically revamped sprites? Btw those are really good
The shading on the hair is my favorite
The feet dont really need to be enlarged or at least i dont mind them being this way.

Indeed, it's revamped sprites, well, thank you :)

give me thanks pls
Revamping could also go with non - your sprites or it could just use a concept remaking the char entirely. This is more like draw it again than a revamp. Anyway the progress you're showing off is solid. I would like to sprite something either. But it takes like ages and usually ends up with a failure.
I always liked the design of the right character, even when u showed him up the first time as LCV :)

its kinda scarry how u still keep improving on a steady basis, now he looks even better refined/more characteristic.
Why it's scary? :)
I might be not the improving but different technique.
I work on, 100%, 200%, 300% and 400%. Anti aliased and non anti aliased, using few more shades, bluer and stuff :)

MY GOD, DID I REALY CREATED NEW THREAD FOR THESE SPRITES?