Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LF2_MA - funny mod/version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LF2 ModernAge

Introduction
This mod is basically how little fighter was if he was nowadays.
Each character has a theme around which it is built(some of them are funny).

Description
- Mod: The characters are as powerful as the normal LF2(mabey bit stronger).
      There is new stage ,music(stage 4 and the end of stage 5) and new "stage players".
- Char: Those are the characters:

deep- pirate
        john- magition
        louis- commander
        rodulf- ninja
        henry- musicain
        freeze- jewish
        firen- terrorist
        dennis- soccer player
        woody- dancer
        devis- boxer

-"Hard" moves:
       - if devis click on jump botton when he is lying, he got up with back-flip
       - woody-when he do back-flip(defend-up-attack) it can be complited to "flick-flack" by hit 2 times attack.
       - if dennis attack whlie dennis is rolling, he will do glitch

- Background:
1. street
2. forrest
3. china
4. pirate ship
5. Irak
survivel- my perfect creation  :D

Note for future players:
* As you can guess, this is a crude mod that features a lot of crude humor(no sexual crude).
* Stage mode has been modified except for Survival.
* Beware of falling pirate ships!

Screenshots

Screenshot (Click to View)

Download
http://www.upf.co.il/file/541079201.html

Credits

cradit for those who made the pirate ship and the desert's floor background.
and for lf2 alpha for some attacks and the soldiers
(02-08-2016, 03:37 PM)TheAlr Wrote: [ -> ]        freeze- jewish

xD

<<images removed>>

althrough I see that this mod's idea is stupid and not based on any truth or relativity to it, its like viewing the world from a 5 years old kid's eyes.

and please give credit for the weapons and the backgrouds you took from other mods, cause lf2.co.il don't own any ofthis stuff.
(02-08-2016, 04:47 PM)Hate Wrote: [ -> ]

xD

<<images removed>>

althrough I see that this mod's idea is stupid and not based on any truth or relativity to it, its like viewing the world from a 5 years old kid's eyes.

and please give credit for the weapons and the backgrouds you took from other mods, cause lf2.co.il don't own any ofthis stuff.

the idea supposed to be dumb and that what funny at it.
I took the backgroud from the forum's downloads so I cant say who made those background and some of the background I made by myself
(02-08-2016, 05:53 PM)TheAlr Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2016, 04:47 PM)Hate Wrote: [ -> ]

xD

<<images removed>>

the idea supposed to be dumb and that what funny at it.
I took the backgroud from the forum's downloads so I cant say who made those background and some of the background I made by myself
Just credit with something like "Credits to those who had made those backgrounds" if you don't know who they are. Will be trying it out in a few minutes, expect a review sooner or later.
I've always liked fun characters. Made a template once that attacked with sex-like movements, it had an instant kill attack where he said "Die b*tch, I said die, DIEEE" with a very high pitched voice, stuff like that. Took me a whole 30 minutes to make, provided a good time with my mates for days :p
I'd be lying if I said I didn't find DrugMan(the guy who lights his fart on fire in the first screenshot) and the idea of summoning a fist from heaven amusing, and a football character is an interesting concept, though I personally disliked the rest of the mod mostly because it came off as a crude or childish political statement rather than nonsensical fun. Gameplay-wise the biggest complaint I have is the Hunter-LouisEX (KillerBoy), whose D>A beam not only comes off quick, but it stunlocks, can be chained, and the beam does not stop even if KillerBoy takes damage partway through the move.

Some of the stage sections were actually quite creative like with the sentry gun or freeing criminals asap to prevent getting run over by a mob, but it isn't well executed, especially considering the shoddy data change work (a lot of the attacks are just number-changed versions of the vanilla moves, like Woody having Louis' D^J but still having a few missing sprites).

Overall, its a quickly-done mod that's intended to be funny, but players might not find it all that amusing save for a few things here & there, the data is not done well and the gameplay isn't fun enough for players overlook the humor in a more positive light.

Note for future players:
* As you can guess, this is a crude mod that features a lot of crude humor, relating to ISIS and a weird depiction of the chinese.
* Stage mode has been modified except for Survival.
* Beware of falling pirate ships!
I made the chinece player weird coz there is no steryotypes on chinece, I made him only for stage 3
I must say though, effort is effort. Work is work. At least you gave it a shot, it is infact really hard to make a mod.