Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [EXE] LF2-Improved (WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everybody should be familiar with the basic LF2 Interface. That tale-tell blue that (maybe) everybody likes. Even these forums have a similar (thou darker) blue theme. Unfortunately, unlike the forum, it's very bitmap-ish.

So I figured, with the potential there, I would take that simple interface and give a boost.

Screens:
[Image: screencap1.png]

[Image: screencap2.png]

As the title suggests, it is unfinished. Still alot of menus to take care of. Also When LF2.0 arrives, I will update that as well.

• Lifebars finished.
  • - May also make that slanted version that you see in some Mods.
  • - May also make an effect similar to the Summary window for lifebars also. Depends how it comes out.
  • Summary Window almost finished.
  • Word bitmaps finished. (flags and the ugly chopped small "m")
C&C? Any suggestions are nice too.:)
Damnit man amazing!!!

Only the words "STATUS; HP; MP" should be deleted :P
Will do. :) Didn't care much for them anyway. :P
It looks very good =p

Like Lauli said, I just don't like the Status, HP and MP words. (They don't look that bad though, but don't fit either)

Keep the good work :p
I actually kinda like the status, HP and MP words, they take up some of the empty space that looks a bit plain, imo.

The thing I really don't like whatsoever is the "~"/tildes next to the "Summary" title.

Apart from that, looks great, looking forward to this!
i really like it it's smooth and slick it resembles your window's style; was that you inspiration or is it just in your taste( the smooth and slick style thing).
Is it Vista compatible? Lol just kidding. It's freakin awesome man.
good job
It looks very close to the original exe, but it's looking is, to be brutally honest, ways better than the original one :)

Agree to Cirno about the tildes in the title-bar of the summary screen, they look a bit redundant. The status, hp, and mp words should stay there, although, I believe, everybody knows what they represent, it still looks better with these words.

There's another thing that looks a little strange in my eyes: the lifebars (yes, hp as well as mp) look like they're a bit taller than the background it is supposed to be embedded in. I know, this sentence sounds awkward, hope you get what I mean anyways =D
Photoshop at it's best much? Or is this something different?

The numbers and wording in the Summary window could use an upgrade two doncha think?
Pages: 1 2