Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Creating a stronger Armor than Julian?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In regards to this thread by xxtomnyxx:
Armour Effect of ID

Code:
If you want creat a new id with Armour Effect, just replace the code ''mov eax,dword ptr ds:[edi+6F4]'' at 0042CCE6 with ''JMP XXXXXXXX ''.
Then at XXXXXXXX should like this:
XXXXXXXX       mov eax,dword ptr ds:[edi+6F4]
XXXXXXXX      cmp eax,25
XXXXXXXX      je 0042CCEF
XXXXXXXX      cmp eax,#←←←the id you want to creat
XXXXXXXX      jnz 0042CD56
XXXXXXXX      cmp dword ptr ds:[esi+B8],0F←←←you can type any number(hex) you want. The bigger the number is, the stronger your character will be

I have managed to add the first 5 lines but I can't manage to add the 6th line. It says, "unknown identifier". How can I solve this one?

Pls. help, thanks! ;)
Well, if you don´t manage to make an armour with Hex editing, try dc.
Make sure you type the 0 before the f... 0F
(09-11-2008, 03:05 PM)Jurassic Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you don´t manage to make an armour with Hex editing, try dc.
If I don't manage to do this, maybe after copying Julian's armor, I'll just do DC... :confused:

(09-11-2008, 03:57 PM)Silva Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you type the 0 before the f... 0F
Yes, I typed it correctly. And also, according to his comment, you can type any number in hex, 1E, for example... :confused:
The thing is, you can't just type F or A, a 0 has to be first. I think the mistake is here : esi+B8 .. should be esi + 0B8
Thanks a lot, it seems that you solved it! ;)

How about the last part? What should I put there, the ones with the % and the spaces...

Code:
XXXXXXXX      *cmp eax,%%%←which id's attack can break defend
XXXXXXXX      *je lf2.0042CD4E
  .             .
  .             .
  .             .
  .             .
  .             .
XXXXXXXX      jmp 0042E097

EDIT:

Thanks, Silva. I managed to give my character armor class 3 (needs more than 3 hits to get hurt, Julian got armor class 2) and the remaining I copied Julian's remaining lines... ;)
you could try DC putting an itr kind 8 with an loop that it has an state 7
BUT
no worries
this case is already solved :D