Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: RazenBrenday's Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-16-2018, 06:43 PM)MangaD Wrote: [ -> ]Have you considered making Hero Fighter characters?

didn't think about it right now, but i had made one of it. :)
Actually I had avatar LF2-style in mind, but this is cool too. :D

Feeling a bit unsure about the nape & shoulder; looks a bit bulky and at the same time not receiving light from the same direction as face and neck. Also, the nostril is probably placed a bit too much to the left. Rest is looking technically fine, as usual. Wobble

Badass Julian-image in your sig!
(11-18-2018, 12:38 PM)Silverthorn Wrote: [ -> ]

Feeling a bit unsure about the nape & shoulder; looks a bit bulky and at the same time not receiving light from the same direction as face and neck. Also, the nostril is probably placed a bit too much to the left. Rest is looking technically fine, as usual. Wobble

Badass Julian-image in your sig!

Thank you ^^
[Image: WxAHw2o.png]
Levana[Julian Family]
Sweet, a female Julian/Justin minion! Actually, the red aura would suggest she is a boss.

I think the neck and shoulders look too triangular.
Perhaps an artistic preference, but I think her mask looks too feminine and form-fitting; its as though the mask is her face as opposed to actually wearing one. It gives her an unsettling look, like she has a face made of plastic.
Something about the background bothers me, I'm not sure if its because its red aura on a red background, the angle of the gradient being vertical or how it doesn't match the direction of the lighting.

EDIT:
v Significantly better, only things I feel remain are that the mask still fits too well(referring to how it fits to her jaw) and a visible nose, but otherwise it works!
oh thank you^^ how is the another one that i was fixed
[Image: tQSpBgR.png]
[Image: hmRgPhy.png]
Davis(LF3)
[Image: hseZTcx.png]
Rossle
[Image: 2DsqCeT.png] [Image: 2IeYKOs.png]
Vorgor [King Julian]
Pages: 1 2 3