Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Character Making
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I have been a long time fan since 2011 and played lf2 since i was a kid. The Game is very nostalgic for me and i wonder if people still make characters and mods nowadays.

-I installed DC yesterday and messed around with characters data for a bit and it sparked me an idea. I could make my own lf2 characters. I usually download characters from forum and play with my cousins most of the time but now i realized i could create my own lf2 style character.

Q.Does any one still making characters? Is it hard to make completely new characters like Jason, Spike, Nya, Kaktena etc.
If u got nya and kaktena u prolly saw project tako thread too, and that's what im currently working on. Just released a sh*tpost weap in the form of an annoying banana not long ago too. So yeah im still making new chars.

Hardest part about new chars imo are the sprites. Then theres balancing, and if u wanna make the char more complete, AI.

Do hop onto the LFE Discord. Ppl are more active there so if theres any dc related questions ppl can help out more. Theres also a bunch of tutorials and tips pinned in the dc channel there. I also post tiny progress updates on project tako there if u like to see those.
(11-27-2021, 07:27 AM)Nyamaiku Wrote: [ -> ]If u got nya and kaktena u prolly saw project tako thread too, and that's what im currently working on. Just released a sh*tpost weap in the form of an annoying banana not long ago too. So yeah im still making new chars.

Hardest part about new chars imo are the sprites. Then theres balancing, and if u wanna make the char more complete, AI.

Do hop onto the LFE Discord. Ppl are more active there so if theres any dc related questions ppl can help out more. Theres also a bunch of tutorials and tips pinned in the dc channel there. I also post tiny progress updates on project tako there if u like to see those.
Thanks. i can hardly operate ms paint so i imagine its going to be very difficult. I never did programming stuff either.
But im glad that lf2 is still active and when the new character tako will be released if i may ask? I am huge bloodborne fan and i was wondering if you could make alucard like character if possible. I would also love to see saitama in main page playable tho.