Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Warning level?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
under my avatar, there says "Warning Level: 0%".
What does that mean? And if it´s 0%, can´t it be removed?

I think there was a thread about this before, but i can´t remember...
that is something about reports...
can't remember what...
if you're spamming or do something else that is forbidden your warning level will get higher
at 100% you'll get banned
For some days of forever
But it doesn´t have to be displayed if it´s on 0%, does it?
And, i have not spammed at all! (I think, i have never had any posts in disposal, and i thought the warning system was gone...)
yes it hasnt be shown if its on 0%
only you can see the "warning level"
Kayz, seems that I'll have to help you guys out a bit ;)

An admin or a mod can warn you. As a good user, you'll have a warning level of 0%. As soon as you violate the >forum rules< or misbehave in any other way, you'll get a warning. Depending on the rule you violate, this can reach up to +40%.
As soon as you reach 50%, you'll get banned for 24 hours. You'll still have these 50%, though; means that if you violate the rules again, you'll get banned - this time for a longer period. I'm pretty sure that, when you reach 100% you're a) stupid and b) permanently banned :P

I haven't found an option yet to remove the warning level in case you have 0%, and I believe there is none. Sorry to say so, but it seems that it'll have to stay there. You'll survive it ;)
I take that as a "solved"

And I take that as a
~closed ~Blue :D