Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: NEW Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Air Palm
[Image: Kid.gif]
Download
add the following lines to the data.txt
id: 2000 type: 1 file: data\henry_ww.dat
Move: D v A

[Image: free218319.png]
[Image: news431531.jpg]
DoWnload
add the following lines to the data.txt
id: 400 type: 3 file: data\freeze_flame.dat
Move: D v A
wow quite nice, but you should redo the "flames" of freeze ( I know it's hard to make it look good, had the same problem time ago :D )
Isn't the first move made by TinoX ? (sry if i'm wrong)

btw. the flames are too water-blue i think
Reduce the hue of the flames (=> should make it around 190-200°)
Don't use ANY opacity-feature when doing sprites, otherwise it'll look like the "icy flames" - the color would more fit to some sort of ghost-character, not to Freeze. And, I see it, you simply overlayed Firen's burn run frames :P

First attack: nice :D
These attacks ARE nice. though I remember an attack in DBZ LF2 2.5, with goku SSJ 1.
but goodjob
[Image: unti986986.jpg]
I've revised ice flame
The new ones looks better yes.
But i don't like how freeze looks when he does the ice flames.
What about something like this :

[Image: freezemove1.png][Image: freezemod2.gif]

Just a suggestion ...
Well, the problem with the first one, is that you're using transparency, and that make's it look like more black then blue, giving a ghostly aura. I think that the one made by Scorpion it's better, but you should vary the blue, giving a ice aspect.
i really like the henry aerial palm sprites
but i think itd be better if it had another backwards push as the palm is executed in the air (similar to the normal aerial arrow attack)
would you mind submitting those sprites to the idrelocation challenge?
cause now im really keen on turning this into a proper leap attack (D^J+A) - unless you want to relocate him to such a position yourself, you are welcome to do that
and you couldve really given some credit for aerons double palm data :p

(10-26-2008, 04:03 PM)Scorpion Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the first move made by TinoX ? (sry if i'm wrong)
the _ww data is from aeron (by Siegva and me)
http://lf2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746...sc&start=0

bottom of first post. you used this sprites, would be nice if you note this in you post.
Pages: 1 2