Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Character] My first character!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made my first character: FirenEX! He's a combination of Firen and Louis. The sprites are a little messy, but overall, I think it came out well. Any comments/advice?
[Image: firenexdi8.png]

[attachment=1214]

Edit: The character is finished... can this be moved to releases please?
The char is very good.
Errors:
- The sprites isn't good, have various erros... For example the Hair, in 4 frame is transparent.
(10-29-2008, 11:33 PM)Hukko Wrote: [ -> ]The char is very good.
Errors:
- The sprites isn't good, have various erros... For example the Hair, in 4 frame is transparent.

Thanks, I'll get to work on that.
You might wanna change the name. Firen Ex sounds very familiar.
(10-30-2008, 12:12 AM)Zabobula Wrote: [ -> ]You might wanna change the name. Firen Ex sounds very familiar.
Does the name really matter? :p

I think the sprite looks a bit wierd because the character only has a piece of armour on his shoulder and that too at one side only and no where else in the body.
(10-30-2008, 12:12 AM)Zabobula Wrote: [ -> ]You might wanna change the name. Firen Ex sounds very familiar.
I checked, this is the only Firen EX, although there is a Firen X. Personally, I agree with Hukko's comment on the low quality of the sprites, and that's why I have released this update:
*imitating gad* i don't get why all of you make c&p chars. */imitating gad*
sry gad i just had to do this.;)[/u]

overall a really good first try i think.
and the name is important cause.. a cool char should have a cool name don't you think?
can he still fuse with freeze?
Depends ID of character.
hm
looks a bit weird
the face doesnt fits with the rest
photofiltre is your friend
believe me
Btw:
Doesnt it look a bit unreal if the hair doesnt fall over the face
it's too strange :D
Pages: 1 2 3