Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LFE Monthly Down-Time :p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just as a note - some may wonder why LFE was offline for a few hours during the last day: it was just the almost "standard" down time at the end of a month since we exceeded our bandwidth again. Need to apply for more...
I noticed,
You should make some donations esqueem, like people would help to make this website exist.
and you could give'em some prize for that.
(11-02-2008, 06:32 PM)Guigs Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed,
You should make some donations esqueem, like people would help to make this website exist.
and you could give'em some prize for that.

some prize, the only real thing I could give donators is having some extras here in forums, like they can upload larger files and stuff, that's all - and sure - note their names on mainsite if wished.

Thought we already had this option, now I saw the paypal link on mainsite is broken, anyways - for german I would prefer direct credit transfer anyways so we save the paypal-charge, for all others I will set up the paypal again soon.
How 'bout we all just click 10 google ads?
(11-02-2008, 07:04 PM)Drahcir Wrote: [ -> ]How 'bout we all just click 10 google ads?

google rules don't allow me to request you guys clicking adds just cause of money, but fact is the income got worse and worse - we're at .57 $/day which is... nothing in euro. The good: In the moment it looks like we can shut down one of our servers and only pay the domain, but this might change again from one day to the other and I need to find a new way to gain some money with LFE - and for adds - erm, think you'll have problems to find some, as far as I know I now fully deactivated all google stuff on LFE since I want to (at least) optimice them, if this will not help I'll give up google :p
(11-02-2008, 07:04 PM)Drahcir Wrote: [ -> ]How 'bout we all just click 10 google ads?

lol, it isn't done with clicking once... You need to do it over and over again... 10 times clicking might sound good, but you'll need to do this consequently... and I doubt that everybody will have the patience...

Google would detect that we're clicking with the same ip, a lot of times, so the account would be blocked, and there's no money for them. Simple like that.
(11-02-2008, 07:23 PM)Guigs Wrote: [ -> ]

Google would detect that we're clicking with the same ip, a lot of times, so the account would be blocked, and there's no money for them. Simple like that.

100% right, and since google only display adds like ... insurances, services, and... what do I know for a s*** which is absolutly 100% not interesting for guys in my visitors age noone clicks it :( that's the problem :p
I haven't really looked at it, but are the keywords in the meta-area related to lfe?
Another idea:

MH Wrote:2. Collect eBesucher-Points and donate them to LFE
eBesucher is a german visitor-change service which costs NOTHING! You have to register, download a special tool and run it in the background. You'll automatically get points while visiting other sites from users, registered on this service (since there're already 30000 registered sites you'll probably not see LFE often...). You can donate after the first ten days or if you have more than 5000 points (you can easily get 300 per hour...).
I'll create an english tutorial how to register there soon...

LFE's Account Name: LFEMPIRE

Donators:

* Rodrigo: 25000 points
* Blue Phoenix: 35000 points

Why don't we just stock up on that? Although personally, I don't know a word in German...
Pages: 1 2