Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char]Lex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the character i'm making for tgquan67 (this can be considered as a representative char).
He has fire and ice moves (yes, tgquan67 likes firzen) but with more melee moves (and yes, i like melee.)

Here's the stance so far.

[Image: lex2fg9.png]

any comments?

btw, i've already made a breathing sprite but it sucks, so it would be great if some one can help me with that ^^ (and i won't forget to give credits ^^)
if the char is faced left the armor will jump ^^
why is the face only at one piece normal?
hair doesnt fit
why does he have 2 body colors?
and why the hell are the shoes purple?
All in all bad c&p
This mask isn't good.
Actually i don't like very much when the char is made of a bunch of copy & paste.
A little improvement:

[Image: lex2og2.png]

(may be i'm not a really good spriter :( )
i like the fourth version, but you have to change mask! It's not good xD.
In my opinion, the best is third version.

I agree with Gad. You must change mask :)
If u want to make a new char, why don't u draw new pics? Lex is a worm, as u know. So can u draw a worm-based char?
*cought cought* Why drawing a worm? The character is cool as it is...
argh, I always thought, I left a comment in here.... obviously not :P

Anyways, the character himself looks good, but there's the problem with the in-game-thing. The sprite-flip will look strange with an ice- and a fire-arm. However, an idea just popped into my mind: how about making the arms punch with fire whereas the legs kick with ice? Then you'd avoid any awkward sprite-flip-buglike things ;)

I just don't get why everybody is complaining about the mask. I mean, ok, it could have a little more metallic look than as of now but that's actually all...

One thing you might have to redo: the icy arm looks a little thin compared to the other one. Accident or intended?

Rest: nice work! :)
Pages: 1 2