Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char] DNF - ReRelease
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YO! This is DennisFighter_LF2 and I'm planning the rerelease of my first character DNF. But before I do I wanted to give you guys a preview of what he's like and also to discuss updates that are coming for him.

DNF_f
[Image: dnffda7.png]

DNF_0
[Image: dnf0copyrightyf5.png]

D>J (This is outdated v1.5 will have updated version)
[Image: dnfdupapn0.gif]

Screenie 1
[Image: screeniesdnf2gd8.png]

Screenie 2
[Image: screeniesdnf3gc9.png]

Tell me what ya think!
I must say.... the face-pic looks very simple :P

anyways, it's good to see that there are still people out there who create original characters. Great work! :)
Only thing I'd complain about is that the character needs some highlights in his hair... but the rest is really cool!
Oops Lol, Editing face pic ^^

I did shade his hair, but I do think I might redo it because on some computers the picture settings don't show the shading, but on others it does. Happens to me all the time. Kinda weird 0.o
I can see not black pixels in pic 49.

LOl, anyway progress looks good.
in most of the sprites he has gray hair on the forehead, which is making him look like using a brown helmetand have gray hair.

althought that its very fine
Kayz, that face-pic looks a lot better than the previous one :D
Anywho, I think you could add some shading to it, especially in the hair. I like the reddish thing in there, but the rest looks pretty... flat :P
And you should redo the transition between neck/throat/whatever and clothes, it looks a but unnatural atm...

Just found something else in the spritesheet: a lot of dark dots mostly in the 5th, but also a little in the 6th line. So yea, I guess I don't need to explain what you're ought to do then.... :)
(11-09-2008, 07:29 PM)Guigs Wrote: [ -> ]in most of the sprites he has gray hair on the forehead, which is making him look like using a brown helmetand have gray hair.

althought that its very fine

I used Dennis as a base and didn't get rid of the hair covering his face, but I've already made some updates and it's gone.

(11-09-2008, 08:15 PM)Blue-Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Kayz, that face-pic looks a lot better than the previous one :D
Anywho, I think you could add some shading to it, especially in the hair. I like the reddish thing in there, but the rest looks pretty... flat :P
And you should redo the transition between neck/throat/whatever and clothes, it looks a but unnatural atm...

Just found something else in the spritesheet: a lot of dark dots mostly in the 5th, but also a little in the 6th line. So yea, I guess I don't need to explain what you're ought to do then.... :)

I see what you mean about the shading, I'm working on that atm. For the clothes, I don't know what you mean. Are you saying his neck is weird or what? And I'll have to work on "dealing" with those evil dots.
It looks a little like the throat is really overlapping the clothes. For reality's sake, it should be beneath the clothes, but it looks a little like it is on top of them. That's what I meant with "transition"
Yay, nice sprites, dude!
Yes, I like the whole idea! Keep it up!^^
(11-09-2008, 09:13 PM)Blue-Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]It looks a little like the throat is really overlapping the clothes. For reality's sake, it should be beneath the clothes, but it looks a little like it is on top of them. That's what I meant with "transition"
Oh okay, I see what you mean. I'll address that in the next update.

(11-09-2008, 09:47 PM)Hypermodder Wrote: [ -> ]Yay, nice sprites, dude!
Yes, I like the whole idea! Keep it up!^^

Thanks ^^
Pages: 1 2