Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Weapon Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. I'm planning to realease these weapons but first I want to make sure that u guys lik'em. The bow and cross bow are not really a " Pick up from ground " weapon but are up-for-grabs. Meaning if your gonna create a character with a bow or crossbow, feel free to take the chars.

[Image: k9bebp.jpg]

PS: I'll only give download of all weapons if u guys like'em!:p
I Like them except the small sword, ....where the download link?
Haha. Everyone can make these weapons. It's from Maple Story.
at least you should give credits and resize them to normal size.
! ! ! aaaaaaaaaaaaha! ! !

Stealing stuff and giving no credits!
-.- and proclaim as own!
The worsest thing you could ever do...
With doing that you may be out of favor with a lot of guy upon here!

To the weapons itsself, they are nor lf2-styled....
way to small!
For God's sake I forgot to tell u so listen closely ( especially u HM who's frustrated on the naruto case and is mad at me cause I didn't give your side on it ) : I GAVE THE THANKS AND CREDITS ON THE WEAPON FOLDER I HAVE IN MY COMPUTER THAT I DIDN'T POST YET!!!!!!!!!

Understand now? Oh and xxxxx, I'm having problems on the dat files of some weapons you'll have to wait a while for the download link until I solve the dat problem. And if u can't wait.... I'll give u the sprites and u make the dat files yourself. It might save alot of your time.....

And to make sure of the " credit and thanks " thing: THANKS MS FOR THE WEAPONS!

Have any relief now HM or is it still bugging u?
i think its ok now, but next time you should give PUBLIC credits at the beginning.
Alright,

Now, after closing that case, I'd like to comment a little about these weapons. They're fine for any sprite-mod, referring to Naruto, Maplestory, etc. Mods that don't have the regular LF2-style but some outlinish things. It's better anyways to have weapons for these mods, too; an LF2-baseball just doesn't look right in these kind of mods. So yea, nice work! :)

Other side (pretty obvious, I know): Doesn't really fit for any LF2-styled mod.
Thanks BP and Bamboori for the relief of the credit and thanks thing. HM was getting on my head. Hmmm.... do u really think they aren't LF2 styled? See this pic and to me it looks pretty good when they wield them.....

[Image: 24pwdut.jpg]

Hmmmm..... they do look pretty out-of LF2 styles but are good looking.....
the weapon is just too small and not lf2-style
Pages: 1 2