Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] Azazel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't think of a better name so I named him "Loki". I'll be working on him after I finish my mod which is near completion... ;)

First, I'll show you his first frame. What do you think?

[Image: lokiqb2.png]

He's a character with fire & demonic moves. I'll give him really creative moves... I have a lot of ideas but your ideas are very much welcome... ;)

I can't wait to see him fight with my Paelem... :D

EDIT:
1st pic: blurred
[Image: lokivo1.gif]

2nd pic: sharpened
[Image: loki2ka2.gif]

What's better?

EDIT2:
I think I'll go with the blurred one since that's my original plan and since the poll got a tie as of this moment.

I'll change his name to "Azazel"... I'll try to improve it a little bit and show it next... ;)

EDIT3:
Standing...
[Image: azstandgc4.gif]

Walking...
[Image: azwalkpg3.gif]

Big portrait...
[Image: azazelfrh2.png]
I can't see anything on black bg... :D
based on justin right?
i think he looks awesome but he has been smdged or blured or whatever so you are gonna have so much dirty black pixels to clean up.
nice work man!
Here it is again:

(12-04-2008, 09:20 AM)Angry Alec Wrote: [ -> ]based on justin right?
i think he looks awesome but he has been smdged or blured or whatever so you are gonna have so much dirty black pixels to clean up.
nice work man!
Yeah, he's based on Justin. I'll manage to clean all the black pixels after finishing all his sprites... Thanks! ;)
ah good work
that looks very nice now, keep it up!
Wow, pretty neat!!! Though the colours are a bit too smooth, BTW we need a change every once in a while
He's meant to be a little blurred since he's covered with red flames... I'll show you his standing frames next... Thanks! ;)
Great work!
But can't you make the outlines less blurred / brighten him up? It won't look that good in game...

[Image: loki2ka2.gif]

What's better, 1st or 2nd pic?
i would say the 2nd 1 because the details of the spirt are much better
Pages: 1 2 3