Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char] 4elementum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for doing it again, but i cant delete my previous thread... i have updated 4 elementum, but i still need to work with sprites... and i cant, 'cuz i dont know how... now it looks like template and i need someone to help me with sprites.

this is my first character. sprites are in 4.rar .
hi..i maybe can help u with the sprites.... is this going to be like the avatar (aang).
pm me
sorry but kinda lame...
can you tell me what is lame??? (ex: sprites,data,idea...)
Its very overpowered. With good sprites it will look nice. The ideas are not too creative but all in all they are not bad.
and your sprites are not shaded and you only took template...

you didint draw your self.
Quote:but i still need to work with sprites... and i cant, 'cuz i dont know how... now it looks like template

He cant draw it himself. Maybe someone will help you, but i think you need better ideas and your char should be not stronger then the other main chars.
Over powered chars are fun to play only for a short time and/or with other overpowered chars, Scale down the Damage, etc from the Data
download gimp...

link: >>gimp website for download<<
i found cool mann who can work with sprites ;) and for injury: i changed lower i can...only that thunder is still strong :(
Pages: 1 2