Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: How old are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Generic asking number n. Pretty obvious thing.

I'm asking for birth year, not current age, as this is changing annually (duh!) =P

as for my part, it's 1990 ;)

--

edit: guys, I didn't even post the poll yet, and you're already commenting; heck, you're fast =P
1994 =P
I was born in the same year that Georgia joined the united nations. :D
Radiohead's first album release year!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

this is sooo exciting (<-- that BP is looking for a way to increase post count, because I friggin' know he doesn't care about users' birth years :p)
prove it :D
Now you're using the double-bluff trick to not post to make others think you indeed don't want to increase your post count but you just want them to think that so that you are not accused further of wanting to do so! ~teh almighty Ramond
Teh more mighty Blue Phoenix edits your post again and doesn't even leave traces behind! Sentence stays crossed out. Period (, otherwise I'll take you away the right to edit your posts Twisted ). Just kidding =P

1993 for me.
Enough to kick your a**. Jk, 1991.
Old enough to smoke....not like I'm going to anyway. 1990
OMG I'm just from 1995!!!

BTW, do you think the one who voted 2002+ was serious? If he was, please correct me.
1995 best of the world :D
I think I'm one of the old guys here, before 1987... Am I too old for LF2? I don't know... :confused:

Well, it's been a long time since I've been active to LF2 again anyway. I just really missed LF2 that's why I came back... ;)
1994, even IF BP doesn't care , I thank him. Helping to increase postcount.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5