Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: New Goku sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hy guys!

tryed out some spriting again.. when i dropped over my goku..
i tryed to improve it a bit.. comments please

[Image: goku_improved.jpg]

the left is the improved version.
Well .. I donĀ“t really see much difference, but the eyes look stranger now ..
ah well... yeah i like most of him.. can you tell me what you would improve?
hm.. yeah you are right.. i try to fix that.
fix the hair it also looks strange
i can see it was clearly based off davis, with bat arms
its pretty good, just fix up eyes and hair.
Hair is a little bit out of shape. Well, u just gave him some covering on his shoulders. That kinda makes him look wierd. Eyes aren't that bad but need a different colour and have to be a little bigger. With little eyes, he looks kinda like a alien. ( No offense. Don't get sad of it ;) )
Well compared to the one and the only GOOOKUUU!!! his arms look a little hunched.
(12-17-2008, 10:21 PM)Angry Alec Wrote: [ -> ]fix the hair it also looks strange
i can see it was clearly based off davis, with bat arms
its pretty good, just fix up eyes and hair.
hm...i don't know how you can see that... it is a bat edit.. believe me.

(12-18-2008, 07:36 AM)zero_legends Wrote: [ -> ]Hair is a little bit out of shape. Well, u just gave him some covering on his shoulders. That kinda makes him look wierd. Eyes aren't that bad but need a different colour and have to be a little bigger. With little eyes, he looks kinda like a alien. ( No offense. Don't get sad of it ;) )

that covering you mean... it belongs to his normal clothes...
[Image: goku2.jpg]
you see that... and no i don't get sad.. not from because my spriting is bad..

will try to fix that..
Now is very good.
I think of it very um..... different
it doesnt look like the blue shirt is coming out from the orange one. try to first make the blue shirt and then draw the orange one over it.
Pages: 1 2