Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Birthday thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guess who enriches us with a smile today! But only today. ONLY TODAY!

[Image: celebration2.png]
why are you celebrating lfe's birthday? lfe is a monster, which eats your life. Bit by bit, just to make it more painful. LFE makes you internet addicted and also makes your lf2 addiction worse. LFE also sucks in awesome people which make you more addicted. Awesome people are addictive thats a fact. LFE takes your life. First it takes your time, then your friends (and replaces them with fake lfe-friends) cause you have no time for them. Then later on, when you are grown up you are still addicted. If your parents didn't find out about lfe, you will get rid of your job (if your parents find out, you are going straight to the brain plumber) cause your boss hates your adictness and sews your head off (just literally). Your working collegues will lol about you. "Haha he is playing lf2"
"what a moron" "insane fool" "look he is even browsing a forum about it" "wow the kid developed fast, haha"
are only few possible statements. Ofc this will increase your addictness. At lfe there are guys who understand me, thats what you think. You go on and on. At the end of your life you can say, I spent it at lfe, for lfe, with lfe, on lfe, under lfe('s controll) and in lfe.
so why the heck are you doing this? partying with a monster? thats insane, ridicilous, its madness. its human nature though. in other words ....

AWESOME

hey lfe, ya purple cat at service wishes ya the best ;D
notice i didn't say happy birthday to LFE... :caveman:
lol Phil mind if i take ur context literally? :P idk....i'll think of something,.....i think...
Don't forget the Oldies guys.
The birthday of STM1993 is today!!!
Happy 17th Birthday!
Yeah, happy birthday, STM1993. Have a nice day.
happy birthday STM. Hope you have / had a nice day :)
Happy birthday STM, hope you have/had nice day - as MH said really.

Hope everything is going well!
oh crap... it must be past your b-day in SG time already. hope you had a good one
its my birthday :D
Party!!!!!!!!!
[Image: fakecroud.jpg]
Happy birthday Littlebob!

And guys, we have to go to the party, ol' 'leccy is already there! Trying to be discrete with his shades though:

[Image: fakecroud.jpg]

(Hint look at the red circle)