Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Hall of fame!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to sprite a hall of fame.
I'm gonna make a background out of it
i know there is already a hall of fame but my hall of fame will be with YOU
post an image of your rep chara making a cool move or something unique!
a tutorial in german would be cool if someone could pm me but i think i have to go on with the englisch tut.
do you wanna be in the hall of fame?
Now post!
yes i want! :D
[Image: dvray1.jpg]
what about color?
i'll do something special so i need a coulor
yeah i want too ^^

i mad my representive char.. just for you... yeah just for you. i made it today only that i am in the hall of fame XD

[Image: meeeeeee.jpg]

what do you think? ^^
jpeg?
make the hair a bit higher and it'll be good if i could get a spritesheet of your charas special attack

they will unfreeze/stone step by step and make an attack and then freeze/stone
Here's my char sprite [Image: mapylus1.jpg]

P.S. I'm looking spriter for my character if anybody doesn't have project or a work PM me . :)
with a special attack optional
Oh i didn't read the all post sorry about that.Like my last reply i don't have sprites for the char but i have the special attack like a sprite here is it [Image: oblaciqc4.jpg]
[Image: w500.png]
If i can work with sprites i will add it but im such a noob at making sprites......

P.S. sorry about my english.And if you don't add id in Hall Of Fame thats ok .It's my faulth that i didn't read da full post.:confused:
[Image: swordzp7.png]
[Image: wahhk9.png]
you be the judge of which to use ;)

(EDIT: one of my pictures failed, re-uploaded)
what do you mean with higher?
i can do that... still have to sprite the attacks though.. if you can wait i will do it.

@ angryalec: wow .. cool sprites ^^
Pages: 1 2