Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: ripped project(how embarassing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well uhhh i'm thinking to start a new project and... if someone can help me then help me please(not forcing). still some sprites and... add comment please >_<

Edit: i don't know why the real sprite's size is 1 Mb
EDIT: update. the latest sprite(really low speed Coz i am lazycool)
oh and... what frames should i post on this sheet?
fire? ice?
Super !!
your sprites are good!!
hooray, let's smash some megaman-sprites into a regular spritesheet :D

You need help. k. For what? Spriting is kinda redundant here, you take a megaman-spritesheet and realign the sprites. That shouldn't be too hard.
And DCing..... I wonder if you'll find people around here who would eagerly, with no back thought, work on it. Just saying and stating the obvious.
Just curious, where did you get those sprite? on sprite INC or rockman-LF2 or you ripped it yourself?
(01-13-2009, 03:28 PM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, where did you get those sprite? on sprite INC or rockman-LF2 or you ripped it yourself?

search for spritesheets on google ;)
I already known a couple place where you can get rockman sprite (or some other sprites for that matter). I'm just want to know we did he get those. Getting some more site is never unnecessary.
(01-13-2009, 02:31 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]And DCing..... I wonder if you'll find people around here who would eagerly, with no back thought, work on it. Just saying and stating the obvious.

I would do, even when i'm still something between amateur and advanced.
But only if the char would have nice sprites and the attacks wouldn't be overpowered...

AND if it would slightly fit into LF2...
I guess, at least there THIS char idea would crash...

And btw:
Look on any sites, you will find Megaman and this other (fast running) guy in masses...
Was his name maybe Zero? You know, this speedy robot with the hair and the laser sword...
The spritesheet presented here is the Megaman X5 Gaia armor iirc.

Imo it might be more suitable if you increase the size by 150-200%, where 200% would be recommended given that else you'll end up with an incredibly ugly scaling effect if you use something like paint, or a silly blurring effect if you use anything else.

Also the thing still has rests from the background that the spritesheet originally had, you did a pretty sloppy job at putting it in sheets. >:
That can be helped though.

psst sprite rips are not necessarily embarassing
yeah that's right he's X (not Zero) on Gaea armour and... alblaka?:) thank u.
but... i need a transform DC for this(from X into Gaea). i'll send u some datas and sprites if u want.
and size? well i feel weird at the small sprites too... maybe i'll fix that thing.

Edit: update. just a little update but maybe this isn't better than the first.
oh and... how to change the file type? its a bitmap file and it take 1 Mb!!
I was working on Zero's flaming slash that u gave me via e-mail. The sprites I understood but in the data , I'll need mostly all of his sprites sheets form f pic to s and with 0 , 1 , 2 and 3. I have 4. In data process I should name the move flame slash , right? K then via e-mail give me the sprites and I'll do it since in the data file u horribly messed up and gave some frames the same number and the file part of it is also pretty collapsed.

Edit : By giving me all the sprites , I can make all the moves for him if u want.
Pages: 1 2 3