Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Dbz/Lf2 sprites by supakirb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These are my first 100% custom sprites ever! So guess I am still a novice spriter but its amazing what you can do with a template:) I wanted to have a lf2 style but also a dbz style sprite. Please tell my what you guys think I would love to see how far this thing could go.

this was my first one

[Image: gokulf2new1.png]
2nd
[Image: vegetamoredown.png]

3rd
[Image: trunksnew.png]

and a little preview of vegeta ;)

[Image: vegetapunch.gif]

Ive always been a dbz fan so why not sprite something you love right?:D
Goku is really well done, the only problem I can really see in him is the right foot, it looks a little elongated.

Vegeta looks like hes a bit hunched over and the feet look a little strange. But still a pretty good sprite. Also in the animation of Vegeta punching his head should turn when the arm is fully extended.

Trunks by far looks the best to me, everything seems properly portioned, but the outline on the inside the right leg should not extend all the way to the belt in my opinion.

The sprites are not entirely LF2 style though (like I am one to talk though...), but you kinda added your own special touch to it(which I think every spriter should do). Everything is proportioned properly so you can see the LF2 resemblence, but the shading is different. Great job with the sprites.
Not very LF2 style, but I like it...
Have you ever seen the LF2 version of Vegeta?
Same with Chishio Trunks looks the best and really like a guy and spriter with such love and imagination to what he really likes. Look at 19POtt92's goku sprite. It ain't really that custom but is really great. Good luck on your practice ! ;)
(01-22-2009, 06:31 AM)zero_legends Wrote: [ -> ] Same with Chishio Trunks looks the best and really like a guy and spriter with such love and imagination to what he really likes. Look at 19POtt92's goku sprite. It ain't really that custom but is really great. Good luck on your practice ! ;)

thats what zero meant.. http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...713&page=2

but you don't have to make it lf2 styled.. it looks awesome anyways..
i really like your sprites.. keep it up man.
Wow! I had no idea id get these kind of reviews! Thanks guys it really means alot to me. I know theres alot to improve on but its great to have people that want to help you out unlike other forums...Mad Oh and dont worry about vegetas head turning I know what you mean and I will fix that. Maybe I should start to get more advanced in data changing, so I can make a fun and realistic dbz mod. No offense to the first dbz mod made but... it was way to over powder and the attacks wernt very identical to the real thing but what am i saying how do i know if i will do any better? guess im going to have to try right?:p

OH quick question what is the difference between coding and data changing I thought coding was another word for dc.

And again THANK! YOU! for all your great comments!
The sprites are good, and they look kinda lf2-styled to me. (love the big head ^^)
if u want to give him more lf2 style, on my view u have to make his arms and legs bigger, maybe it will look strange at the beginning because he will look fat but with a little bit training u will create cool chars beacause all in all they look good;)
Idk, there was another LF2 sprite named Vegeta that was really cool...
Does anybody know who made him...?
I wish I could show you, but I forgot how i got him... (I was just surfing the web)
Well, nice sprites, they are ok...LF2 style is like half and half...
If you find the guy who made the really cool char of vegeta ask him about making the other too...
good luck finnishing them... ;)
good sprites...i think you should edit vegeta's left eye (our right) its a bit too small.....

you mean this???????
[Image: MAJOINVEGETATATA.bmp]
created by matt...
download link.....
http://www.freewebs.com/goku2020/downloads.htm
Pages: 1 2