Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [ELSE] Neo LF2 Data Changer Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a lot of work, I can finally release the Neo LF2 Data Changer.
It's actually not finished, but it's enough for the basics of Data Changing.
I tried to include a few functions that should make DCing comfortable but not too successful there...:(

But anyway here it is!:)
If you find any bugs, please report them to this thread as this is very rough work and it will be very buggy.

REQUIRES .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 (2.0 may work though)

Do not move the files to different folders. THEY ALL NEED TO BE IN THE SAME FOLDER. Otherwise it won't execute.
I can confirm it doesn't(does not) work on Windows 7 Beta :).

Yes, I do have the .net framework installed(and all files are in the same folder) :).
tried it on vista (.NET 2.0 isn't enough). Should have tried 3.0 but i installed 3.5 straightaway. Loads the files waay fast ^^ (at least much faster than mine). The syntax highlighting matcher needs to check for a starting word boundary (asdf.bmp the mp is highlighted red). actually I'd prefer if the tags only get highlighted if the colon is typed (that's what took me a while to figure out otherwise the ":" isn't recognised).

The tabs don't close when u click close tab and "don't save it".

Still, nice :P

Azriel~
(01-24-2009, 05:51 AM)Azriel Wrote: [ -> ]tried it on vista (.NET 2.0 isn't enough). Should have tried 3.0 but i installed 3.5 straightaway. Loads the files waay fast ^^ (at least much faster than mine). The syntax highlighting matcher needs to check for a starting word boundary (asdf.bmp the mp is highlighted red). actually I'd prefer if the tags only get highlighted if the colon is typed (that's what took me a while to figure out otherwise the ":" isn't recognised).

The tabs don't close when u click close tab and "don't save it".

Still, nice :P

Azriel~

Well you see, the syntax highlighting control I used doesn't support punctuation in the keywords (except "_"). If you want to check it out click here