Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Are these sprites and what are your fav?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think these sprites are good(made them in paint)(2 from photofiltre)
and what are your fav? fell free to say w/e u want. I need the criticism to create better sprites.
[Image: My_Sprites.jpg]
They aren't too bad better than mine :(
you should see my friends chars though
They are Sweeeeeeet ^^
(02-12-2009, 12:14 AM)fighter662 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think these sprites are good(made them in paint)(2 from photofiltre)
and what are your fav? fell free to say w/e u want. I need the criticism to create better sprites.
thanks. All i did was use one main color, made 2 darkened colors, and pretended the sun was behind the char. Anyway the buff was my first shirtless guy. lol.
I almost forgot. if i were to start a char which one should i do (besides the 2nd and 3rd one).
how should i know ur better than me :D
i should be asking that same question too :D
I think "BAD!" cuz you made two times the same tread. Hate such doppelposters >.>

You should either take the upper left one or the guy down right. they look not bad, but the Julian and the both up right should maybe get edited ;)
you know, it is possible to make characters in mspaint, but it is seriously a pain in the neck. use photofiltre all the time, and try to make the shading a little better in terms of using highlights and shadows for better details. Compare Bat's hair to any of yours and you'll see what I'm talking about....