Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Background] Natura Shrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Natura Shrine

[Image: screenshotzc2.png]

Width: 1600px
Parallax Scrolling: Yes
Animation: No (Nothing fits in this Bg Dx)
Dynamic Effects: No (See Animation =/)
Components: [ ] Ripped parts [ ] Ripped and new parts [ X ] All new parts
Battle Area: [ X ] Small [ ] Medium [ ] Large

Download
Sweet BG Apoccs. But wierd that u created a full thread of the BG u already first submitted in the background challenge and gave the download link in it as-well. But oh well , excellent BG. I just don't like that one wierd statue but it probably IMOP makes the background pretty different than just a old fashion forest background.
I posted it here since I made a new one for the Bg contest, and also there are people who just enter the release/project section, and not the Bg contest thread. Just wanted to have some organization lol

Thanks btw xD
oh wow nice work! these light effects on the trees and specialy on the sea looks great
and i also like the statue in the middle this effect on it is very cool, it looks exactly like stone
Hey Apoc, how do you get that pixely effect that is on the trees and bushes?
Mmm... you mean that it looks kinda like a gif? If you mean that, it's because the images are indexed (Like I said in the contest thread, I like the effect it gives, and also the images are smaller).

Or maybe you want to mean the pixels at the border, it's just a brush with that type of shapes...
Nah I think I get what you mean by the images being indexed. Thanks for your help.

~Chishio
First of all, I would like to congratulate you for an awesome background :D.

However, I've got a question:

Q) Is there supposed to be black spots surrounding the buddha statue and the bushes? You've probably answered this question already, but I haven't seen it yet. Personally, I think it would look better without those black spots.

Anyways, I think this piece of work is really great and promising :D. It definetely has a high chance of winning the 'Background Contest'! Keep up the good work!

P.S. W00t a hundred posts!

~Solomon Leung
I would like to have clicked -7 just for the heck of it but this background did not deserve that. I love the light effects. Amazing work there Apoc.

~Chishio

Thanks. Mmm, actually that spots are rest of brush that I used to give the leaves effect. They are darker because I had to paste that layer in a black Bg, and the transparency of the borders wasn't 0%. But Azriel kinda said the same about my other Bg, so I think it doesn't look good.

Thanks =p

Mmm... I kinda feel like remaking some layers from this, since I don't like the trees at the back layer anymore. If I get some time I'll do it...

Anyways, if some mod read this please move to releases, thanks xD