Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char] frozen [progress+release]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
The idea of self-freezing is the best one.
I don't like the thing with the sharp icicles (?), but you could instead make a standard freezing-effect.

Something like:
He runs/jumps/dashes freezes himself, and because of the momentum, enemies get knocked down.

Oh well...
Actually I made this a while ago, you might even know that attack already.
[Image: gifab.gif]

Actually, if you're into the whole thing with the sharp icicles (?), then you could combine these two attacks.
But... You know.
The icicles (?) in the pic you posted are a little bit overdone.
aww.. think i have to reveal one more of my mods ideas...
how about a move where he suddenly starts to glow in a tact.. like every second he is light blue (take goku's kaioken thingy f.e) and when somebody touches him (attack w/e) the opponent is frozen but not damaged just frozen. So he can save himself when a big group attacks him. Oh and it should only be for a few secs.. so temporary transformation..

bah supposed to be for my freeze..w/e.
cool ideas every one! so lauli sad the best thing is to self freeze.. well bp gave me this idea yesterday about frozen being in an ice cube so i tried...

[Image: boxw.png]
taht is imo cool!. but i can hardly see frozen make him more to appear.
The cube's not really ice-textured. Try to redo it.
Also I can barely see Frozen in it, so +1.
Yeh, I think you overdid it a little :P

Make the front edge of the cube more wavey (atm, it just goes down straight), use some harder brushes for the highlights, and increase Frozen's visibility ;)
[Image: bio7dc4ofpjp3sa9c.png]
couldnt resist.

you may try another form, not that "cubish". more like an ice-skin maybe?
Try to "copy & paste" the actual LF2-freeze-sprite (what?) and make a custom shape out of it.
Works best to make the end result look more LF2-ish.

Otherwise, pretty nice ;D
i think it shouldn't be a cube, more like the normal freeze sprite, but the char inside in a different pose...
i dont know what to do right now...owh my head hurts.. i had some pc probs the pasr 3 days i didnt even touch frozen besides doing that cube... i really am confused sometimes i think of maybe juts use the freeze whirlwind frames on him and make him do a storm or maybe just leave him as he is and thats all i dont know what to do more for him... -_-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26