Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Creating a Standing Sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, the tutorial got bigger than expected. Sorry about that, but example graphics seem somewhat essential. Prepare for an epic page stretch and a massive amount of text! :D

LAYERS! Everyone remember layers are your best friend. Beautiful tutorial BP, also you have a pretty interesting spriting style going here, I would like to see more.
wow nice! can i ask wich prog did u use??? plz tell me i need this
(03-22-2009, 04:01 PM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]wow nice! can i ask wich prog did u use??? plz tell me i need this
He used Photoshop for this Tutorial. Dunno which version, maybe CS2 ?

Ok erm to be honest i wouldn't really use this way to make a sprite ;P
Is it a tut for an lf2 standing sprite or a standing sprite for something else ? (ok i know its for lf2)
When i scale your sprite into the normal lf2 size it looks pretty diffrent from the normal lf2 style.
[Image: DRAGULA.png]
It would take years to make a whole char with this sprite technique ;P
How long did it take to make this tutorial ? The tut itself is really good made i think.

... Don't take this as an insult or sth like this, its just my opinion ^^
(03-22-2009, 04:01 PM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]wow nice! can i ask wich prog did u use??? plz tell me i need this
Look into the top right corner and you'll see for which program this tutorial was made ;)

(03-22-2009, 04:31 PM)Scorpion Wrote: [ -> ]Ok erm to be honest i wouldn't really use this way to make a sprite ;P
Is it a tut for an lf2 standing sprite or a standing sprite for something else ? (ok i know its for lf2)
When i scale your sprite into the normal lf2 size it looks pretty diffrent from the normal lf2 style.
How long did it take to make this tutorial ? The tut itself is really good made i think.

It's alright, no offense taken. Well, I must admit, it's Phoenix-
(03-22-2009, 01:53 PM)Chishio Wrote: [ -> ]spriting style
:P

Well yeah, let's put it this way: it's not 100% lf2-styled but close. Probably, the hair got a little too big.

And, as I mentioned in the tutorial, I myself wouldn't use this way for every single spriting step, that'd be just a crapload of work. However, making initial sprites where you're not sure about the color and the like works fine :)
Wow, I'm going to try this out...
Very...very long...tut...but seems easy... ;) thanks Phoenix... :)
Is it supposed to be Stinky- by the way?
(03-22-2009, 07:12 PM)KaywonnJuto Wrote: [ -> ]Is it supposed to be Stinky- by the way?
Now that you say it... he kinda looks like him. But that was actually unintended :P
you all guys are good spriters.if i download photoshop still it not working its so not good can't do to good i can't to drav even telplate ;(
but still, i playing with deep awesome
what about doing something like this
(03-22-2009, 04:31 PM)Scorpion Wrote: [ -> ]
He used Photoshop for this Tutorial. Dunno which version, maybe CS2 ?

Ok erm to be honest i wouldn't really use this way to make a sprite ;P

well,i sprited BP before this thread was posted,its lf2 styled:
[Image: 8y6rna.jpg]
hope BP dont mind spriting him:d
Pages: 1 2