Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Mod] Wrath of the Living Dead (Zazz's Topic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 13zpxcz.png]

Mmkay, I'm planning to make a mod about exactly what the title says. It'll consist of zombies, werewolves, vampires, mummies, witches etc...

Basically, the idea is that you are the "Hero", who is the target of all of those creatures. Because the Hero is still human, the creatures want to turn him into one of them. They will have attacks that will do this exact thing, such as werewolves biting you, vampires putting their blood into you instead of them sucking it out, zombies eating your brains etc. But that doesn't mean it is a bad thing. You can just purposely let yourself be bitten by a Werewolf so you can be a werewolf as well Twisted Evil . The Hero will still be able to remain sane, so he can continue on his quest. His quest is explained below...

The Witch, who will be a boss, is the one summoning and controlling all these evil creatures, so the game will just be you fighting against the monsters until you finally find the Witch, whom you need to kill to win the game.

Also, if you have been bitten or changed or whatever, there will be a magic potion that drops every now and then that will turn you back human.

Every species of monsters will have a certain weakness that happens to be part of the Hero's arsenal of weapons. The Hero will have two pistols, a shotgun, and a flamethrower. For the pistols and the shotgun, you will be able to change the type of bullet you use so it adds a depth of strategy. For example, if you attack a werewolf with a silver bullet, he will take 100 damage. But if you shoot the werewolf with a garlic-scented bullet, he will just take 50 damage. A vampire, however, will take 75 damage from that bullet, it has lower extra damage than the silver bullet because I'm planning to do something with that "garlic scent."

If you haven't realised already, this game will be Stage Mode only.

I haven't coded anything yet, but I've got some basic sprites done. Have a look:

The Hero
Stance:
[Image: 21ax1xk.gif]
Double Pistols:
[Image: ap7i35.gif]
Shotgun:
[Image: n5hkdw.gif]

The Heroine:
Stance:
[Image: hero_s10.gif]

The Witch:
[Image: 2w6e8om.png]

Zombie:
Stance:
[Image: 2ln7ig4.gif]

Werewolf:
Stance:
[Image: wolf12.png]

Vampire:
Stance:
[Image: vampirean.gif]

Backgrounds:
Graveyard:
[Image: ilakxu.png]

I'm happy to let people help me with this mod, but only in spriting :P I just need some more monsters to be sprited...

The team so far...

Zazz (Leader, Main Coder, Main Spriter)
Madara Uchiha (Coder, Spriter)
MxZ (Spriter)
BlkDrgn (Spriter)
pimpen itachi (Spriter)
This does look interesting :)

I would like to see vs mode and the rest
still playable though, but thats just me :D

The style is kinda cartoony <= Not a bad thing cool

I'm interested to see these ideas in action ...

Good Luck :)
really nice i like it this could be a cool mod ...
The Grim Reaper:
[Image: grimre10.png]

He will be like a miniboss that you need to fight before fighting the Witch.

Hmm, well, I "may" make the other options available, but it wouldn't be interesting without the monsters turning you into whatever they are. Note how I said "may", originally, I was planning to have it stage mode only, but that special "perspective" exe popped up...
this could be a very good mod and the new reaper looks awesome the details are very good.

Really hope you would finish the mod.
thats what i am talking about nice reaper dude.
nice mod,i like the heroe wolf and vampires...
and the background...and can the witch fly???
Lol, you really stereotyped how all those monsters dress but with first glance, I understand what they are.
(04-06-2009, 10:19 AM)Zazz1 Wrote: [ -> ]@Magnamancy
Hmm, well, I "may" make the other options available, but it wouldn't be interesting without the monsters turning you into whatever they are. Note how I said "may", originally, I was planning to have it stage mode only, but that special "perspective" exe popped up...

I'm glad my exe might be used by someone ;).

On topic: I've started to like your mods. You keep your art style consistent throughout the mod which raises the overall feel of the mod.
To me the lighting of that cemetary is all wierd, the moon is behind everything but the shadows on the hills are where the moon should be lighting up
Pages: 1 2