Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [BG] Disrupted Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: screenshotgtn.png]
Didn't quite turn out as I wanted, but looks nice.
Idea came from here.
EDIT: Hey, I just noticed, this could be a background for this "Two Level - LF2" that MH-Razen once made.
well, that was my first guess, too... maybe this two level thing gets bigger one day, but it's hell work :p
It's probably possible to make the AI work with it now ;). Someone should restart the project :D.
how about you since you're within the best guys for hex? I could give DC support if necessary :p
AWESOME!! but maby make that down part a little bit darker?
huh? a funny idea. it looks quite good.
there is just 1 thing: the columns upstairs r a few of px more right then the columns downstiars. maybe it looks just like this because u made them in different levels. if it is like this, do it in 1 level ;)
I forgot who it was (Azriel?) who brought up the question of having stages with multiple levels. But if I recall correctly, no one could get the idea to work. Someone should try again.
Thax.

Cerberus Wrote:there is just 1 thing: the columns upstairs r a few of px more right then the columns downstiars. maybe it looks just like this because u made them in different levels. if it is like this, do it in 1 level ;)
It's intended. Both levels have a slightly different paralax-scrolling. To prevent the two "levels" from looking like one.
Something like this.

And, DNF, it was MH who made it. It says it in the first post.
Maaan! U have just stolen my idea :/... I was already thinking about multileveled tower :/

Anyway very nice work.
oh! OHH! ad some ruins from upper level! or stairs (half assed stairs) xD
Pages: 1 2