Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Mod]The Rulers Dawn.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey,time for me to create a mod,its the story about angel_adam the lord of the empire,here is the intro at begining of the stage 1-1...:)
[Image: intro.png]
as u see in the intro,there are targets the first one will be (electro)..
but i need more powerfull chars...rolleyes
well, It would be better if U had provided a prologue, but its cool. And I feel I shud tell u that it is "disgrace" and "failure" ^^ dont take it badly...
Seriously, couldn't you think of a better title? Something more creative then Assasin's Angel's Creed I mean.
I'm in a fairly giving mood, and as your mod looks interesting,
I've corrected your grammar 'n that, if you want it ...

Well anyway, I'm intersted to see how this turns out,
Good luck ;)

Intro, stage 1-1... (Click to View)
edit, w/ the new title, nice,
and you ninja snorsorbetTwisted
And by the way MH Helped me with really usefull tips about stage DCing,he is really a proo.
and i changed the title into the mask of wraith,cuze julizen is after the mask that gives the ultimate power to whoever holds it...:p
Angel_Adam Wrote:but i need more powerfull chars...rolleyes
Kayz, if you want to, you can use DFEX :D A link to the thread is in my signature.. I just want an notice that DFEX is made by me :P
Click on the spoiler for more grammar fixes and a lot clearer reading.
wrong,man,its messed up,(because of his failure in an important mission),NOO.because he failed in an important mission.,
and julizen doesnt tells angel,he explains to angel.
and arrogance of julizen,NO WRONG arrogance of angel...:)
There. And also:
Because of his failure in an important mission === because he failed in an important mission.

Evil Sonidow Wrote:

I so lol'ed at this one :D

Anyways, is there ANYTHING that is actually halfway finished about that mod?
Pages: 1 2