Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: changing teams with ball without rebounding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wait, in the frame before the sharingan show, you have a looping frame, right?

I suggest using a opoint in that frame to create a ball that opoint out a special bdy to prevent extra ball appear.

It also have itr/kind: 8 to react to the bdy your fire ball constantly create.

When the itr and the bdy interact, the copy ball will go a frame and make another bdy to let your char move.

After that it go to a frame that waiting for the itr/kind: 8 that you're going to use.

There, no need extra frames.

He is able to copy nearly every attack in the game

Every character has around 7 special moves, not including those which has different levels of charging, there are over 20 characters in the game. Adding on his own attacks which take up well more than 2 frames each, and the copyable physical attacks that take up around 10 frames each, yea he won't have enough space within himself = =

@no one:
sorry, can't understand you. what extra ball are you talking out?

yes I'm using the state: 18 method currently
TheNave Wrote:[Image: 81061683.gif]
[Image: 30595716.gif]

From what I can see from these GIFS, he will have that much frames per attack anyways.
(05-22-2009, 08:12 AM)zxcv11791 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2009, 10:14 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]picking up objects is the only other way
I've tried that. Character uses itr: 2/6 and the ball is state: 2004 right? (or something like that, forget the numbers)

Didn't work, woulden't 'pick up' the ball
that itr only works when you press attack - i suppose thats the problem as you are currently preparing to 'catch' the object before it actually touches you
(05-22-2009, 09:14 AM)zxcv11791 Wrote: [ -> ]@no one:
sorry, can't understand you. what extra ball are you talking out?

Since Kakashi constantly opoint out balls, there'll be more than one ball so in order to get rid of them, you use itr/kind: 8 in the same ball.

And in case the first ball itself get deleted, use wait: 1 and next: 1000.
(05-22-2009, 09:27 AM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]that itr only works when you press attack - i suppose thats the problem as you are currently preparing to 'catch' the object before it actually touches you
ah, hm well that could work I guess. Have the ball have an option when you copy it, little thing appears above you, press attack to confirm to copy, press jump to deny or something.

(05-22-2009, 09:33 AM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]Since Kakashi constantly opoint out balls, there'll be more than one ball so in order to get rid of them, you use itr/kind: 8 in the same ball.

And in case the first ball itself get deleted, use wait: 1 and next: 1000.
Said before I rather not have kakashi opoint out the balls, he only has a bdy that causes the invisible ball that attached on to him opoint out the ball with itr8.
Urgh, I knew when I saw it on the NTSD forums that it was too good to be true lol.
Why not have that hitted weapon method you tried o-point out the attack
you want from the frame it goes to, after getting hit?

(Or has that been already been discussed ^^; )

I can't honestly think of anything else, outside maybe Hex editing.

Else that method you just talked about in response to YinYin sounds like
your best bet.
Hmmm.. why you don't make following:
He sees the move and this T3 gets spwned (as laready done). But additional he summons another object, which will take the "Fireball"-Summoning-Part.

On that way, the summoned objects are "friendly" and you don't waste Kakasi's Frames

Nice idea, btw
!
I just had another obvious-and-I'm-not-100%-sure-if-this-point-has-
been-discussed-or-denied-yet idea.

Could you just set the ball when it attaches to Kakashi,
to try and grab a body that's high in the air, and when Kakashi
tries to use the copied move, he has the body, that is high in the air,
that gets caught by the ball, sending Kakashi to the frames to
use the attack?

Would this idea work?
Pages: 1 2 3