Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Background] Night Fight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

So here we go. Pretty simple, I know. Don't get too distracted by the satellite, though ;)

>Download<

Enjoy :)

I still really love the sprites of that char :P
about the bg, yeh, it's good, nothing really special, but it's okay
very good...... btw what is that yelowhead char ?
nic bg like the starrs and the sky..
Simple 3D used program or tooken from google. :p

But still , will come in handy if you're making a mod where astronauts use laser guns at each-other.;)
XD
BP, you just couldnt resist could you?
i dont really like some of the big stars on the left side, but overall, its pretty nice.
nice ground sprite to, but i am a little disapointed. its a little too simple for the sorts of things you usually do. i like your usual over-complexity of BGs, so this one is a slight let down.
dont take offense to that, its just my opinion.
(05-31-2009, 04:05 AM)Alectric Wrote: [ -> ]XD
BP, you just couldnt resist could you?
i dont really like some of the big stars on the left side, but overall, its pretty nice.
nice ground sprite to, but i am a little disapointed. its a little too simple for the sorts of things you usually do. i like your usual over-complexity of BGs, so this one is a slight let down.
dont take offense to that, its just my opinion.
heh, I was bored. This was a project of maybe 30 minutes and I was simply too lazy to work more on it :D
Is there anybody out there who would actually like to improve this BG? I don't have the urge :P
doe's anybody have any backup files of this the background..