Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char] Punisher (lol)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My first [char] - it is NOT very serious,just for fun...
(first version)
Any suggestions?
please show us some pics before we could comment on it
(06-04-2009, 01:55 PM)chase123 Wrote: [ -> ]please show us some pics before we could comment on it
Adding to that quote above another quote of the RULES TREAD:
Quote:5. Screenshots - Any project that is being shown needs a screenshot. This is for the community to get a quick overview of the project as well as for the author to promote his work.

Also i would recommend you to add some info about the char, maybe a short move discription in there... Otherwise you maybe won't get much downloads...
Ok,as you wish.
Ladies and gentlemen:
Punisher is (actually) crazy monk (modified normal monk,but with the hat)
Now,he's got 5 special attacks:
-Power Wind (D>A)
-Big Bang (D^J)
-Furious Run (D^A)
-Hmm.this attack isn't called yet (D+Down+J)
-change his clothing (ADJ)
can't you upload the pic in imageshack and not in attachement to the sprites:the cap is the only thing that is changed so the cap looks good but does'nt fit will download it maybe.

Edit:also in the 32 to 36th frame his hat is in a weird position and not on the top of his head.
Just by showing those pics
you made me not even want to download the file
All you did was put a little hat ontop of him, big whoop Facepalm
you need to be more creative than that
I highly doubt that any punisher would look like monk, anyways...
On his long and dangerous quest to seek for good karma around the world, he stumbled across this thread.
"An image which you can't directly see... not good", he thought to himself. He was right with that one, it is not pleasant to download an image for viewing it. This is why he felt so inclined to upload it somewhere else in order that everybody can see it without having any more obstacles.

(06-04-2009, 04:17 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

... ... ...
Honestly, the sprites suck...
You only drew a bad-made hat and copied it into more or less fitting positions all over the spritesheet...

Come on, even i could at least rotate the hat by 90 degree with a simple painting programm XD
(06-04-2009, 01:53 PM)Moer12 Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions?
Add some real ingame screenshots where he is performing an attack?

AND UPLOAD IT FREAKIN DAMNIT IT AT
www.imageshack.us
www.imagebanana.com
www.tinypic.com
Copy the direct link
and put it in freakin [img] tags
hahaha:D!!! Only a damn hat°[]°Shock?!
I thought you draw a whole new character... You just added that stupid hat:|...
Pages: 1 2 3