Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Project]Davis + Woody = Dady
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a combination of Davis and woody.
I do not know it for data, to help children who do housework. This is a Skill, they will try to post up and draw.
dady_f
[Image: dadyf.png]
dady_s
[Image: dadys.png]
dady_0
[Image: dady0.png]
dady_1
[Image: dady1.png]
dady_2
[Image: dady2.png]
This new skill
[Image: quaynguoi.gif]
Sprite has been in dady_2

Thanks very much everyone.

Sprite number of char dady have in place to attach later.
will post more skill for this char again
the sprites are good but i prefer originallitty not copy and paste,i don't like his name,and in some frames the hair turns to woody's hair and then to davis hair like 9th,10th frame.but i like it!
Thank you, this char is my first and also the first time I participate LF2 only the copy and paste. I hope next time will be 1 whole new char. Your data can not be for me.
That new skill....reminds me...of....TINOX's(original lf2 forums) SPRITE! Anyways give credits to the original owners... Good job overall though!
the level of their English is very poor, is that the Vietnamese. but even then do you also thank you for comment this char.
yeah, that new skill was made by TinoX in the old forum. you should give credits for that, or you'll have people yelling at you (over the internet?) about being a stealer.
not a bad char, but really bad name. think of something a little better, like Woodis, Wavis, Davidy, D-W. i dunno
this char seems to just have the same skills as woody, but the head of davis. please someone tell me what is the point?

btw, it sounds like you've put everything you say into a transaltor and back, because i cant make sense of anything!
Those named as Wawis are or will change. It also issues the same woody based on their own ma.Nhu said in previous messages, this is the first char and you hope the char from the Sprite will be completely new.
(06-16-2009, 06:25 AM)chase123 Wrote: [ -> ]the sprites are good but i prefer originallitty not copy and paste
thats the whole point thanks chase!
update:
thought the look should be some thing like this:
[Image: dady.png]
btw maybe change the name into some thing else...
thats all my opinion u dont have to listen to me..
(06-16-2009, 07:44 AM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2009, 06:25 AM)chase123 Wrote: [ -> ]the sprites are good but i prefer originallitty not copy and paste
thats the whole point thanks chase!
update:
thought the look should be some thing like this:
[Image: dady.png]
btw maybe change the name into some thing else...
thats all my opinion u dont have to listen to me..
Char dady follow that your idea is very nice but you can not afford to draw Sprite. I will try to learn more.
& prince_freeza: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/announcements.php?aid=13
Your behavior seriously starts to piss me off.

--

Your custom-made frames are having some flaws. I don't want to mention shading (because there is none :P). There are clothes where there should be none.
Some of the frames still have Woody's head, such as the falling-frames (in one frame, the hair will be cut off and therefore displayed in another frame, just for your information).
The _s-image has an awful-large head, you should've taken it from Davis's _s-pic instead of just resizing it. The proportions aren't the best....
Concerning your _f-pic, try tracing the chin line with black. The line is missing....
Pages: 1 2