Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: HeroFighter (Martis new game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
speedthief Wrote:If the creators could consider these points,maybe the game would be better.
If you could consider that the game isn't even finished, maybe you'll see that there's going to be more stuff.
(08-01-2009, 10:24 AM)speedthief Wrote: [ -> ]I think that this game has little characters,not much special attacks too.If the creators could consider these points,maybe the game would be better.But I think this game is good,not bad.
once again, LF2 1.0 had 2 characters without special moves and 1 weapon...
For the moves, there is a little book icon with a ? on it. Click it for the moves. Horse moves aren't there though, so that's something to improve on. If you don't like the auto-zoom feature, there will also be a box-shaped icon there to disable it.

As for Lucas' back-slash attack when on a horse, it is done by pressing back and attack. This also applies to Shawn.

Note for Shawn's Arrow Rain (D^A): you can use the directional buttons to control the movement of the arrows directly as long as the arrows are still in mid air.

Bug for Drew:
If you grab someone and use normal attack against him while standing next to a boulder, you'd hit the boulder instead of your grabbed opponent.

Bug for Shawn:
I don't know what I did, but I kept jumping and shooting arrows. I suddenly teleported to the very top of the map and won't come down. My arrows shoot from below my character's location. I can't move on the z-axis.

Horse Bug:
If you get knocked off the horse while stopping your horse from running, the horse will continue to run and stop on its own.

It's pretty good for an Alpha version. My current dislike is that its awkward that I can't jump/walk past an opponent when he has fallen or is falling, but I applaud the fact that it has the stamina system to prevent the over-use of dash-attacks.
Reply to Ramond:
I use firefox, and it worked for me. It's a pop-up.

Anyway, for the convenience of other players, here's the movelist from the book:
[Image: hfmoveslist.th.png]
(Note: the names I called the moves are entirely made-up, there are no official names for it yet)

Lucas:
G>A (+A...) - 24%mp [Energy Blast (similar to LF2 Deep's)]
G^A - 50%mp [Uppercut Slash]

Drew:
G>A - 40%mp ["Speed Punch" (something like that)]
G>J - 20% initial mp [Berserker Charge (similar to LF2 Mark's)]
> < >A - 20%mp [Run and Grab]
(while grabbing) v^<>A - 30%mp [Piledriver]

Shawn:
G>A - 40%mp [Critical Arrow (this one can be reflected upon hitting)]
G^A - 30%mp [Arrow Rain]
v>^A (+A...) - 15%mp [Multi-arrow]
also to add,
drew when holding a log, and standing still, can use it as a club. walk to throw it. Only drew can do it
though anyone can use the log as a battering ram, just run, and anyone can jump with heavy objects
and also horses can jump when you are running with them,
(08-01-2009, 11:08 AM)STM1993 Wrote: [ -> ]I applaud the fact that it has the stamina system to prevent the over-use of dash-attacks.

I hate it :( it's just like Lfo...well atleast in lfo you get skill points to make your hp, Mp & Sp better. So this is worse.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/herofighter/
Oh yeh:
^^Sign up to Marti's official herofighter group guys, give him some input on how he can make the game better.
XD
this isnt a bug, but its a funny feature :D
i got drew to hold the log, and shawn, with a horse, to jump onto the log :D
[Image: loluwq.png]
...That opens up a whole new world of possibilities. :P
and now, the 3 person stack!
[Image: lol2ajm.png]
i tried to get the person on top to hold something, but i couldnt get past the second level without hitting someone off.
Try using a mix of boulders and logs, you might be able to build a much higher "human tower".

Also make sure they're all on the same team.
[click]
(though the bottom shawn isn't carrying the others)

[more]

Azriel~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15