Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] Justus (for DC improvement)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, im finaly gonna make a char to improve my DC skill^^
His Profile:
Name:
Justus
Outlooks:
[Image: justusf.png][Image: jakef.png]
Story:
Justus is the unknown son of Julian.Julian left him when he was 8 years old he loved Justin more...Now he find out about the place where his dad and brother live he's coming to ''The World Of Little Fighter'' to have revenge (mostly on Justin^^) with his titanium arm he's gonna be srong...(not overpowered^^).
Attacks:
Somethin' Like Julian and Justin.

Workin' Hard...:D
RtXaS
lmfao if his justus are gonna be like justin and julian then no use for dc improvement

i suggest a ability where he summons dark skulls and the stick to him and he can use them as his normal attacj whenever he wants (his hands get covered with them and they can extend to any amount the player can want by holding a(advanced dc tho without hex))
(08-05-2009, 11:49 AM)naruto hyuuga Wrote: [ -> ]lmfao if his justus are gonna be like justin and julian then no use for dc improvement

i suggest a ability where he summons dark skulls and the stick to him and he can use them as his normal attacj whenever he wants (his hands get covered with them and they can extend to any amount the player can want by holding a(advanced dc tho without hex))

I didn't say nothing about same attacks like Justin and Julian something similar to them^^ that would be just not original copying attacks :S
He's gonna be my first char :D

RtXaS
ok buts hows my idea?

another one his titanic idea can grow and then he can smash a hole into the ground and if you go into it you slip and fall
(08-05-2009, 12:21 PM)naruto hyuuga Wrote: [ -> ]ok buts hows my idea?

another one his titanic idea can grow and then he can smash a hole into the ground and if you go into it you slip and fall

Not really a DC practice, but a nice idea :D

I would recommend some summon-moves, qhich are connect to the char (for example like my Nohan> Summons Shadows, which disappear if he gets hit).

Of course something like written above would be nice to: You summon a Dark Energy, which follows you on a specific body and interacts with you (for example with a small, undamaging KICKUP itr in the jumping frames (will increase your jumping range) or standard, damage-increase on punching, better defend WHATEVER), which would surely be something like advanced DC.
ummm thats what i said only thing its for attacking mainly genius
Ok, i'm gonna sit on this today to make at least 1 spritesheet :D 'bout the move with the BIG hand i like it^^

RtXaS
Wow... Wasn't this sprite in the demon sprite? Anyway, I hope he'll be good...
Thats a really nice face man.
(08-07-2009, 09:52 PM)kiril Wrote: [ -> ]Thats a really nice face man.

No your not a noob, I can't make sprites like you! Your better than me!
Pages: 1 2