Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: The Ultimate Spriting Tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Note: This tutorial is not from me.
I couldn't contact the owner but if he contacts me and want's me to remove it, i'll do it.

~Hacker

Edit:
Credits going to ZXO
nice tutorial i like it hope the creator wont be mad that you put it in here
great tutorial but it should be in tutorial section.
Thats only NTSD styled can i see LF2 kind?
trying not to be rude when I say this, shouldn't you put 'JUS Styled Sprites' somewhere in the topic title? or in the post?
uhh that was created by ZX0 an NTSD Team Member and an awesoem spriter. If u want i can PM him on NTSD Forum and ask him about it. BTW in the first post just edit it and give credits saying to ZX0
(08-27-2009, 07:53 PM)LutiChris Wrote: [ -> ]Thats only NTSD styled can i see LF2 kind?
If you would have understood the basics then you would be able to do every stile with this tutorial
(08-28-2009, 05:22 PM)Hacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2009, 07:53 PM)LutiChris Wrote: [ -> ]Thats only NTSD styled can i see LF2 kind?
If you would have understood the basics then you would be able to do every stile with this tutorial

I don't want to do ur tutorial :)
Hacker Wrote:If you would have understood the basics then you would be able to do every stile with this tutorial

You don't need a tutorial then. Bscly.
But with THIS tutorial you really can't imitate the LF2 style. Mainly because the style the tutorial describes is pixelated. What?
LF2 is more smooth and all that.

Whatever.
^ In fact I think it's because of the outline concept.

Imo, this tutorial is not bad, but not the best either. The final sprite is kinda crappy but that don't tell if the tut is good or not... Let's see if it helps people to improve. Or something.
Pages: 1 2