Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Mod] Little Fighter 2 - Enhanced (LF2 - EN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just for the record:
The mod ain't dead, just since school started i haven't got much time to work on it. But as soon as i do sth major, you can bet i'm gonna show you :D

Hey there :)
First, I ain't new to LF2 related stuff. I've been on this forum for some time before I decided to actually register.
I also didn't plan to post about this mod until it was finished, but maybe it's better this way (at least I hope so :D)

About the mod
The mod mainly focuses on chars; stage mode will be added, but the chars are priority.
For now I have limited my work to 3 chars, or so called "Physical" chars.
Each of these 3 specializes in one field (Strenght, Speed, Defense).
NOTE: Character design (char sprites) isn't final and will get updated so please don't complain about that very much. Especially Dave is currently looking identical to Davis.

Dave
Dave is the "Strenght" character.

D>A
Grab + D>J
D>J
DVA
Grab + D>A
DJA
EDIT:
Walker
Walker is the "Defense" character
The reflect-balls thing, not properly animated yet :)
Ultimate defense, no move existing can bring it down cool
Automatic defend, will destroy smaller balls and block weak attacks, but it can be broken easily.
Both offensive and defensive.

Some of Walker (Defense) and Doug (Speed) pics are gonna come :)
Divisor Wrote:NOTE: Character design (char sprites) isn't final and will get updated so please don't complain about that very much. Especially Dave is currently looking identical to Davis.

I have really no problem with it, because it's looking pretty nice.
Wow, I like the powers.
Looks really nice but are the powers cheap.
It is nice ripped project which I like.

But I doubt that you'll finish it. ;)
(08-27-2009, 05:09 PM)Simoneon Wrote: [ -> ]But I doubt that you'll finish it. ;)

Watch me cool
Good point, but as long as it keeps me from being bored, I ain't trashing it :D
Really hope you'll finish this one.
You mentioned that you thus far were working on the physical chars. Do you believe other types of chars will be made?
Anyway, i have no problem with it being Davis' sprites, since it all look so incredibly good.
(08-27-2009, 05:54 PM)SirFrog Wrote: [ -> ]Really hope you'll finish this one.
You mentioned that you thus far were working on the physical chars. Do you believe other types of chars will be made?
Anyway, i have no problem with it being Davis' sprites, since it all look so incredibly good.
Yeah, I plan to do some mage chars as well...
Tnx for your thumbs up btw :D

Walker
The reflect-balls thing, not properly animated yet :)
Ultimate defense, no move existing can bring it down cool
Automatic defend, will destroy smaller balls and block weak attacks, but it can be broken easily.
Both offensive and defensive.
Are you just spawning a hitting object to create the ultimate defense or is your char also without body in that move? Otherwise attacks with huge itr's will still hit him :D
I see some familiar elements in there. Let me take a guess: D.R. LF2?
I played it just recently, and some attacks and/or effects look exactly the same. DvA is the same as Deep's (I believe it was) D^A.

It'd be more than great if you could make your own flashy effects, since they really stick out if you know it. The other glows, however, look pretty nice.
It looks good.
Some of it seems a little odd to me (like the defence character) - seems to me slightly OP. But then no one's complained looking at it so far, so I guess it isn't entirely.
Strength Character looks good.
Would like to see speed character soon though.
Nice work on that project - good luck in the future.
Pages: 1 2 3 4