Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Animation] Little Fighter The New Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello.

This could be the "new" for you... I've made a first animation ever... I'm going to make a little serie of Little Fighter Animations. So... Here the first episode. Hope you like it.

Click on the screen to go to the newgrounds page (Click to View)
Remember, it's my first real animation ever, so... You know, with practice I'll get some skill.
In next episode I will create dynamic camera :].
OMG!!! This looks like it's (as good as)/(better than) Alex Vsharp's one. YOU DON'T NEED PRACTICE, YOU'RE ALREADY REALLY GOOD!!!
The bloody knight and justin scenes are the best (cos they're not just plain LF2 sprites).
The show must go on!!!!!
It's awesome!
The fighting is pretty well animated and there's quite some nice action in it.

You could improve the shadows a bit though and make them a bit more decent.
Awesome.

I really like it.
i can't wait for the next episode :p
i almost collapsed as the video stoped
those fighting scenes are AWESOME
i hope that will continue
if this would be possibly in lf2 i would be... amazed
Thanks for realy positive comments. I know there are some language mistakes. If you can so please show me them, cause I just want to know them and eventually correct ;D.

I think I will finish the second episode until the november, because I still didn't get a full scenario.
My time is running out with school, so I don't realy have much of it. Sorry - it will be realy long time to wait ;D. But I will surely inform you about updates and changes.
hm maybe you could mention it in the credits somewhere if you use lf2 content from others
Yeha sorry, forgot about this, in testing version I did it! Since I ereased it It's without. Sorry Yin, for that. Rly. Gonna repair the mistake.

Done.
Nice to see you back... You did excellent job with this. It could be awesome like Little Fighter Alpha, even better if you finish it. Keep going, you're doing great.
Pages: 1 2 3