Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] The vending machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Here is a little fun character.
i havent sprited yet but i made an gif for a move i'll add :D

[Image: sodapwning.gif]
it's not such a big deal but i hope it'll be fun to play
[/unprofessional]
Moves to add:
Block to absorb an energy ball and power up the next move/or shoot out an soda :D
transform weapons to other weapons.
Fall over the enemy.
Shoot out soda etc.
Powerup. :D
That's indeed a great idea XD but you might want it to be an object rather than a char unless you add wheels to it =P
The idea - absorb energy balls and launch a soda in return sounds really good and the soda can could make the opponent dizzy
And if destroyed could drop out a milk bottle ( milk bottle from vending machine wtf? )
this char is just... lol
it just ehr... bounces xD it jumps.
it has a team support move that drops out bottles like milk and beer
Epic as a com =o keep posting it's development here please, want to see how it goes on. Good luck ^^
Hmm... what sort of vending should it be?
Sprite, cola, 7UP or what brand?
LF2 Milk? XD
haha choose your favourite, i don't know... or else you can make a slot machine out of it =o it shoot any light objects at random
(11-18-2009, 12:24 PM)Hacker Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... what sort of vending should it be?
Sprite, cola, 7UP or what brand?
LF2 Milk? XD

lol, there should be a whole mod with only a bunch of different wending machines as chars ^^
Good that you start something you probably can enjoy doing and that won't take a year to finish :D
more chars like skull and lawnmower and angel and clew would be verry usefull to this forum.
btw i am willing to help spriting this char with u.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5