Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char] Dämonfelsen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have made a few sprites for my new character named Dämonfelsen.
Dämonfelsen in german means Demon Rock. I have done his moves already and tested them. His moves are:
Rock throw - DJA
Running charge- D>J
Spirit puch- DvA
super puch- D>A
Heal( when ever he walked he heals a small amount of health)-Walk

He is defently a Boss :)
His punches do about twice the damage of a normal char, but he walks slow and he can get over powered when there are alot of characters surrounding him.

Here is His pic. He needs some work, but i think its alright looking so far :)

german names don't sound good atall... atleast for germans, they sound retarted if they're in an english game
havent tested him yet but damn that looks skilled
where you've learned dcing i've never seen you here before.

edit:
uh got ninja'd
(11-23-2009, 09:14 PM)Hacker Wrote: [ -> ]havent tested him yet but damn that looks skilled
where you've learned dcing i've never seen you here before.

edit:
uh got ninja'd

I have tested him. I played lf2 about 2 or 3 years ago and now i am coming back to it :) I am pretty good at dcing, but i kinda suck at spriting ^^ .. TheNave needs to learn proper english and i know how to speak german and Dämonfelsen sounds cool to me. xD
i don't speak german and yet find the name okay but it certainly won't win any grammies
I agree, if you know German language "Dämonenfelsen" sounds silly ^^

But the sprites are quite nice (though i've seen better ones around) and the idea of a giant rock boss enemy is (imo) not much used up to now ^^
(11-24-2009, 07:03 PM)Alblaka Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, if you know German language "Dämonenfelsen" sounds silly ^^

But the sprites are quite nice (though i've seen better ones around) and the idea of a giant rock boss enemy is (imo) not much used up to now ^^

thanks haha. I am going to change the name of him since everyone thinks its a silly name xD how about an English name? post some good names for him : P
What about Rockdude?
(11-24-2009, 07:27 PM)Simoneon Wrote: [ -> ]What about Rockdude?

lol, rockdude would be kinda lame xD i was thinking rockreaper or somthing . still lame as heck. but it beats "RockDude" lol
I read Rockraper lol