Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: BIG download problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this problem with downloads, which is, everything goes well until I open the finished product, and that's when it just...fails. For example, I've tried GJP and JW2 and both of them go something like "The instruction at [random number/] [random error message text/]: The memory could not be "written". Can someone help me? Thanks.

BTW I'm not on that often so you might need to wait for a reply.
It would really help if you could post a specific error message, I can't conclude anything from a 50%-error message. It's like... [insert OS here] is better than [insert another OS here] [Image: _asdf__by_Tsuxiau.gif]

btw, did you try to re-download the two mods?
For GJP lf2 you must copy the lf2 folder and must make a new folder named: LF2_GJP and then paste the original in it and install GJP in this folder!
yeah...i kinda know that...
Close some applications or restart windows or something in that direction, somehow the exe has some problems with memory-allocation.
The thing that throws me off is that that is supposed to be your first error message you get, actually, this is (at least) the second message you get. Also, this happens if you open the debugger, and the debugger throws that error then.
So, re-download the mods, over-install them over a regular LF2 v1.9c, restart your system, close all unnecessary applications and try that stuff again.
btw, what for system specs do you have? Could it be that your computer is just "too old" for the game?
is windows 2k considered "too old"?
there are two possibilities...
an kind of antivirus/firewall, is blocking the memory change

or a virus is doing this for you :D
try to scan you computer :x
nvm it was the memory thing