Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] Chrone³ - It's over 9000! (XD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: do4cc7.jpg]
Version 1.00

What will happen in the future?
What had happened in the past?
WHO CARES?! :D

Actually just a few facts are important:
33% of LF2 players love intense brawl and melee fights.
33% of LF2 players like to dance and hop around their opponents, attacking them with far-range based attacks.
33% of LF2 players either want to use strategic chars with complicated moves or just want to bash the enemies with powerful, expensive moves and F6.
1% of LF2 players are not further discribeable...

In total this means, this char should be fine for 99% of all LF2 players!
Why?

Since CHRONE is a char with 3 complete different fighting versions of himself!
-Past for melee
-Present for far-range fights
-Future for complex uebermoves

I just want to quote someone talking about the awesomeness of this char:
Famous DB char Wrote:It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!

After months of work... or... uhm... months of time, without work, mixed with some days of work my actual project CHRONE is finished ^^
The sprites are (as usual) just some recolorations, mixed with some new flashy colors etc, but again i hope, i made a quite play- and enjoyable character.

The files can be download via LF-Empire.
The download includes 2,3 MB of dat-files, spritesheets, the Chrone Logo and a Readme with movelist.

Of course you want to know, WHAT you are actually downloading?

K, this was all, you can no download the char...
Wait...
Download link? Check...
Information? Check...
Aww, i forgot the screenies ^^

Here you go:
Screenshots (Click to View)

And the traditional-though-most-likely-useless
Version History (Click to View)

You are free to download the game now.
Also, you can begin to flame if you like (but don't forget the quite active Mods around here) or to tell me, my sprites suck ^^

OR you can actually just ask things etcetc...

PS: No, atm there are really none hellmoves in the char... though i thought about making one... (f.e. IMA FIRING MAH LAZOOOOOR XD )

PS PS @ all people not reading: THIS is the download link, no attachment this time...
I like it, you used my favourite char as base thats good :)!
Nice attacks and nice coloured skins, well done!

8 - 9,5/10
LOL you probably the guy that created the most characters in lf2.Most of us are too lazy . Anyway good job. All your characters are abnormal.
Your not a guy that make simple melee characters. I might try create something new myself. Decrease the sprites size if its not to much to bother with .Loading data doesn't slow down the game. I admit I really like your colorful sprites.Its joy to the eyes.

I did like to see you try another style of dcing/character making beside your abnormal style.
Not
that it not good.I just think a new style could be fun for you.

Try another style.

Tried him. The only character of yours I didn't try is the Cleric guy.I hate the normal monk. Hes the ugliest character in lf2.

About (time thing)the clone and you. I killed the owner and then the clone and I didn|t die.

I liked that ball that do a combo on you.Its simple but you don't have to make everything complicated to be cool.Colorful.

The ball that split well.Kinda remind me of fire ball I made.Its chase ya it spilt+boom if its or doesn't hit to 3 balls that are uuper chase and when they hit ground if not you they chase a bit on ground. I did it too. Anyway nice bubbles LoLz.

The future DJA is 500mp = delete on a dummy. I will give it another shot.Its seem op but I'm not sure cause a lots of the stuff you make look op but they aren't.

The cannon thing is nice but ik8? sure you consider it stick to the owner right?

Anyway nice = P.
(12-07-2009, 01:36 AM)HappyHouR Wrote: [ -> ]I did like to see you try another style of dcing/character making beside your abnormal style.
Not
that it not good.I just think a new style could be fun for you.

Try another style.

Do you mean some kind of JUS styled sprites or something?

(12-07-2009, 01:36 AM)HappyHouR Wrote: [ -> ]About (time thing)the clone and you. I killed the owner and then the clone and I didn|t die.

Hmmm... Usually, as soon as the Clone dies, same whether the original is still alive, the Paradoxon should trigger... Up to now i never had problems with NOT triggering it (rather the opposite).

(12-07-2009, 01:36 AM)HappyHouR Wrote: [ -> ]I liked that ball that do a combo on you.Its simple but you don't have to make everything complicated to be cool.Colorful.

Actually the first combo-move i've ever designed ^^ And it was a pain to actually get the right timing for the combo...

(12-07-2009, 01:36 AM)HappyHouR Wrote: [ -> ]The ball that split well.Kinda remind me of fire ball I made.Its chase ya it spilt+boom if its or doesn't hit to 3 balls that are uuper chase and when they hit ground if not you they chase a bit on ground. I did it too. Anyway nice bubbles LoLz.

I made the Chaos Ball (not bubbles, duh XD) sprites abotu half'n'year ago... when i began working on present Chrone XD
Spriting simple things as basic energy balls is even easy enough to be done by a sprite-n00b like me...

(12-07-2009, 01:36 AM)HappyHouR Wrote: [ -> ]The future DJA is 500mp = delete on a dummy. I will give it another shot.Its seem op but I'm not sure cause a lots of the stuff you make look op but they aren't.

It's actually tricky. In about 10 uses, i just got 3 to work... 2 times i killed 1 guy, 1 time i actually hit 4 in a row, including Julian XD

The problem is mainly: It sucks up your mp quick, so you need to be CLOSE to the enemies... but if you are close, its most likely that you will get interrupted ^^
Additional, it uses some hp, but (due to mp reg-drain) works best on low hp... which will cause you to use the move, loose the last few of your hp and get killed by a single hit.

In fact, the move IS overpowered, since everything that can deliver a 1-hit-kill (even against chars with unlimited hp ^^) is overpowered somehow...

(12-07-2009, 01:36 AM)HappyHouR Wrote: [ -> ]The cannon thing is nice but ik8? sure you consider it stick to the owner right?

Hmm?
The locking laser teleports in front of an enemy and then sticks to everything walking into it... Actually it rather locks on my allies then myself or the enemies XD
But at least that makes the move much less powerful and therefore it isn't overpowered... as long as it doesnt hit to often ^^

(12-07-2009, 01:36 AM)HappyHouR Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway nice = P.

Thank you ^^
Loved playing with him.

Though, you can do some better moves, edit, etc, cause there're some overpowered moves (maybe not some, but DJA of future for sure).
Anyways, like always, you did awesome dc job, and don't care about sprites at all, which really inspirates me. Yea, lol...

Yea, I'm speechless, so sorry I didn't wirte a review.
well, that's a pretty good char... I rly like it
I'd actually give ya a 8/10 but let's say 9/10 'cuz I love the future version's weapon uppicking and throwing

the next thing you should try is making a balanced but still interesting char... that's alot more difficult than those overpowered ones
The problem is, usual-simple chars are (imo ! ) lame... and much to simple... Just making a recolored char with some diffrent attacks is neither interesting nor challenging.

Therefore i only make theme-based chars with special elements... Like Cleric with an irridicolous number of moves, Sharn with his super-overkills, Jamel with the complex spell-system and Chrone with... uhm... something...

The problem is, i balance the chars to hit following restriction: I need to be able to beat Medium Stage Mode with them. Guess, since im a n00b when it comes to PLAYING this means all my chars are too strong :D
(12-07-2009, 08:13 PM)Alblaka Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is, usual-simple chars are (imo ! ) lame... and much to simple... Just making a recolored char with some diffrent attacks is neither interesting nor challenging.

that's why I said balanced and still interesting... and belive me, that is challenging...

oh ya, and I mean balanced like, as strong as a normal lf2 main char... not beeing able to beat stagemode with noob'ish skills
Well this is yet another one of awesome chars Alblaka.
Great DC work and less crappy spriting Xd (see? You're improving :D)

And of course a sh*tload of DAT files and spritesheeets...
But it pays off. Really.
Over 9000? THIS IS OVER SPARTA!!!11
you should put all your chars into one mod ^^
Pages: 1 2