Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] Danny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, this is my second character danny

has many cool moves......

thunder balls: d > a
call of heaven: d ^ a
fists of the thunder: d \/ a
thunder punch: (running) a
the orb of lighting: d \/ j
grapple: d > j
the rage of lightning: (grapple) d > j
the furious tempest: the rage of lighting + call of heaven
:)
[Image: OQAAADncao_XtlWH0dJ-z_wh_CYqkr05Qs8qx3b3...lBJe6K.jpg]

[Image: OgAAAIACh1m1x3M8WODC2rpmb09UqkrmPXbfb32t...jRVjNC.jpg]

[Image: OgAAALJuCl38Ezm8fBJxDufI4XzK3M5sQMhaxCUm...voqUTp.jpg]

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OQA...zW-rvD.jpg

[Image: OQAAABSY2BTSoRn3XSP5bYBLPDLBV4bk-rBymL4A...O5cmGB.jpg]

[Image: OQAAAIZlJ0ikzSag_nCFXAwcV1-GaOIiWzTrYXCq...zB0YCQ.jpg]
no readme in the attachement where it tells which id the dat.-files should have-> I cant install it, no credits for conrad leung / rlf2...
(02-06-2010, 12:45 PM)cruzkarty Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, this is my second character danny

has many cool moves......

thunder balls: d > a
call of heaven: d ^ a
fists of the lighting: d \/ a
thunder punch: (running) a
grapple: d > j
the rage of lighting: (grapple) d > j
the furious tempest: the rage of lighting + call of heaven
:)

sorry...
i've attached the read me now
5. Screenshots - Any project that is being shown needs a screenshot. This is for the community to get a quick overview of the project as well as for the author to promote his work.

I'll download it within a couple of days anyway, but you should pay attention to the rules.
Not just because they're the rules, but because people don't download the stuff you upload if they don't know what it is.
Those effects are from R-LF2 by Conrad Leung, and like MH said give him credits for using his sprites.
He looks (from the screenies) a bit overpowered, look at the 2nd screen.
Anyway nice one. Hope to see better works from you.
JossuaDC Wrote:5. Screenshots - Any project that is being shown needs a screenshot. This is for the community to get a quick overview of the project as well as for the author to promote his OR HER work.
~Taniaetc
isn't that the exactly same R-LF2 davis without anything changed except for the black shirt on the sprites?
(02-08-2010, 12:12 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]isn't that the exactly same R-LF2 davis without anything changed except for the black shirt on the sprites?

I've also got him him new energy balls
o rly? only the sprites changed?
(02-09-2010, 01:55 PM)cruzkarty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2010, 12:12 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]isn't that the exactly same R-LF2 davis without anything changed except for the black shirt on the sprites?

I've also got him him new energy balls

ey you`re kidding me? you copy a character out of R-LF2, change one sprite and think you made a char?

Damn I miss the good old days :(
Damn Guys
All the data is stolen?
You just put in "New Balls"?
They arent even that good.
Shame on you.
I'm normally not mean but c'mon.
I never did such crap (Not saying R-LF2 davis is crap) and if i did it is still on my harddrive and not on the internet!
I worked like 1 year (okay i'm f***ing lazy) on my char kenzo and i guess i could've done him in 3months or less but it's freakin (even if he's crap) better than this!
Cause it was made with love.
I love to DC.
I love to Sprite.
I love to express myself with that.
And what can you be proud of?
Adding a ball?

~Hacker

(State me as childish but damn look at this!)