Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char] Devid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ok, but how do i make the balls(lol) being destroyed?
and what do you mean mirror it? you mean like put the thumb on the left?
mirror image the hand
because right now its copied from the other arm and so it looks like to right hands
sorry, bamboori, can't seem to do balls the same way as in your tut... going back to old method
i've decided: i will remake the char COMPLETELY!
btw, how do i make:
[a stationary com
a char that you can control freely but if it's the only char there, you lose immediately]
not necessary

decided to scrap this part.
About sprites:
how do i make a 'speeding effect' like john's super attack? and also, how do i put a speeding energy effect?
after some careful deliberation, devid is a davis recolor, with new specials(better combos, though harder to pull off)
how does this look? i haven't done data so no screenies
[Image: devid_2.jpg]
to come: bat like punch(D>J), henry's D>A, and screenies when data's done^^
Upload the image using a .png format, way cleaner.
Also in the energy-punching thing move the hands up or down higher (depending on the sprite).
btw nice effects, I like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUJYOCwzDTs
a preview, will add some combos to it later and reduce injury(now it's at 60)
combos(to be added): d>a+a+a= 3x energy palm+ 1x shadow punch(+a)/1x uppercut(+j)/phoenix palm(+\/a)
d>j= shadow punch+ uppercut(+j)
d^a= uppercut
d\/a= phoenix palm
ideas:
d^j= clone at 10hp
mp costs to be decided
That was pretty interesting, adding more combo possibilities will be good, I think.
btw are you gonna keep it a recolour or add some variety of the sprites?
i don't know, maybe i'll just add some attack sprites, and the clone thing, i have a clear idea:
Clone
^
|
O
Devid
or sorta... what it's trying to say is Devid opoints a ball upward, that transforms into him
heys it's done^^ heres a vid, and combo showoffs(btw i forgot one move in the vid)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LokQasu7JgA
Unlike my previous chars, this guy has UEBER combos and less data+images(congratulate me)
sorry for long pause at the start
i still has the ball clone thing to do, it will be done by say... 9pm singapore time(+8 GMT)
Looks very good, I'd say, but your char is a bit like a recolor of davis with some glow effects. Was your Phoenix palm in the video? Or was that the missing move?
I know you still have to do your ball clone thing, but you should add more moves to him, e.g a small exp when he punches the ground.
(04-03-2010, 01:10 PM)oliveryungo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very good, I'd say, but your char is a bit like a recolor of davis with some glow effects. Was your Phoenix palm in the video? Or was that the missing move?
I know you still have to do your ball clone thing, but you should add more moves to him, e.g a small exp when he punches the ground.

ok, actually just gonna make him combo king xD, right now, if you spam attack, he'll go forward(slowly) forward(punching) uppercut, kick down
btw, i can't sprite too well, so i'll make minimal new sprites so it's still ok, and yes, that was the missing move(with the new sprite(c&p a bit, draw here draw there, done))
oh oh oh
I have a question.

What makes this char entertaining?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6