Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char] Devid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
FINALLY! completed. i removed the clone attack(pathetic and useless), which was originally for distracting enemies, but now after playing around with him, realised it makes him overpowered.
[Image: ad.png]
pic for dll.
screenies ftw!
[Image: Untitled_5.png]
It seems like an interesting piece of DC'ing. Personally, I think you should spend more time on the characters you're already making, and finish them. However, this seems quite nice, if a little overpowered. Perhaps you should give more of a description of the character, what he does, and all that stuff ;)
actually, thinking of dumping that 1st char(latios) xD gotta agree with the name,
for frozenfiren, he's done, wait... better go ask the mods to put him in the releases...
(03-20-2010, 03:57 AM)forgetlatios Wrote: [ -> ]it's complete, but need opinions
Upload it and post a link to the download.
I want to see if it's truly as stable as displayed in the video (z-axis tracking?).
uhh... no the heal bat DOESN'T follow you, no such thing as a friendly chasing t3(yet!) btw download? sure, coming up, just let me tweak the laser...
DONE!
Download here
(03-20-2010, 11:48 AM)forgetlatios Wrote: [ -> ]uhh... no the heal bat DOESN'T follow you, no such thing as a friendly chasing t3(yet!) btw download? sure, coming up, just let me tweak the laser...

doesn't Jan have a chasing heal thing?
(03-20-2010, 11:52 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2010, 11:48 AM)forgetlatios Wrote: [ -> ]uhh... no the heal bat DOESN'T follow you, no such thing as a friendly chasing t3(yet!) btw download? sure, coming up, just let me tweak the laser...

doesn't Jan have a chasing heal thing?

no, that's a ratio attack(sob), copying the data would result in summoning doves(LOL! doves from bats xD)
(03-20-2010, 12:03 PM)forgetlatios Wrote: [ -> ]no, that's a ratio attack(sob), copying the data would result in summoning doves(LOL! doves from bats xD)

Ah okay, thanks for the correction.
(03-20-2010, 11:48 AM)forgetlatios Wrote: [ -> ]uhh... no the heal bat DOESN'T follow you, no such thing as a friendly chasing t3(yet!)
actually it is possible to turn the angels into what you need without disturbing jans move i think

sinow once made a dog like that
and siegvar used it for a bat cloud on varniziel
both not released as far as i know but they were promising and working well on most parts
HealBat in more detail

the problem is friendly chasing t3s, not the ratio attack... or rather it's because you have to squeeze chase, skychase, ratio attack and healing all into one move xD
whoops! forgot the readme(ids) in the download... updated
Here's the download site
btw changed the one in last post too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6